question for 2nd+ moms!

AC1987

Mom of 2 DD's
Reaction score
Ok so my AF has turned like clockwork again. Back to 28 days. Only I'm confused that I may be pregnant and I really don't know, I had an oopsy on the 6th and 7th, I miscalculated and thought I was a week and a half too early for ovulating, but it turned out I actually ovulated then..
And for the past week and a half I've been getting cramps. I vaguely remember cramping before my last bfp.. only its been so long I can't remember if it hurt this much.
So I guess my question is, does the cramping start earlier and a bit more painful 2nd time around?
Also did it feel like your period was gonna come non stop but it turning out to be cm?(tmi!)
I mean perhaps I will get AF after all but I'm really confused at the moment.

I cramped /still am cramping more this 2nd time around than I did the first. Hope you get your :bfp:!!

I cramped from 9 dpo on with this pregnancy. It was more 'achy' on some days than others for sure, not sure I would use the word painful, though. And yes, there were plenty of times I thought af was going to start when it was just extra cm! Have you tested yet??

Good luck!

No I haven't tested, mostly because my DH would freak if he knew I was pg :wacko: He worries ALOT about money and then I don't think he wants to go through me being preg again. Though testing would really ease my mind!
I told him my AF isn't due til midweek, because he keeps asking me when I've got it :dohh:

No I haven't tested, mostly because my DH would freak if he knew I was pg :wacko: He worries ALOT about money and then I don't think he wants to go through me being preg again. Though testing would really ease my mind!
I told him my AF isn't due til midweek, because he keeps asking me when I've got it :dohh:

Aw, I was worried about the reaction of my OH as well, so I understand. Maybe come Wednesday when af still doesn't show, he will take a test with you, which may lighten the load of telling him!

Good luck!

:hug:

I don't remember with the last 2, but this time around, I definitely thought AF was coming only to be mistaken. Finally tested on my 42nd day, and sure enough - bfp. All my pregnancy symptoms have seemed more intense this go around, but confirmed not twins :D

My symptoms were pretty noticeable this time round and I had the I know I am pregnant feeling. I hadn't had af in 2 months when I got my bfp I was still breastfeeding and my cycles are irregular. I remember getting a lot of cramping and 2 days in a row at night I needed to throw up after the second day I knew so took a test and turned out I was only 3 and 5 so I started feeling bad cramping at 8dpo good luck

well I'm pregnant!! I'm a bag of mixed emotions, I told my DH... I wouldn't say hes happy but he hasn't made any comments so that's good.

Huge congrats!! Hope things stay smooth with him! Either way, he will come around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->