Question for 2nd time mums with 2-3 year age gap

Welsh_mum2be

Reaction score
Hello,

I am wondering If I will have to buy a double buggy? My DD will be 2 and 4 months when bean is born.

I have kept her Quinny buzz and would like to use that but I am worried that I will have to get a double?

She loves walking anyway!

Is anyone in a similar dilemma?

Thanks

im having twins. so will need a double but wont be getting a triple. my son will be just under 2 years when the twins are born.

although i was pregnant earlier in the year and was going to get a double then, but if that pregnancy had last i would have had two under 18 months.

I'm not expecting, but from the age of 2 my daughter just refused to go into the pram anymore so if it were me with a 20 month old and expecting another I wouldn't get a double. Id just look at getting a pram any something like a buggy board for the toddler to stand on. :)

Im so glad u have asked this lol

My son will be 2 and 8 months when this baby arrives and I'd rather not have a double buggy if i can avoid it, just for ease of getting around! I think I'm just going to have a single and my son can walk and il get one of those wee boggie board things he can stand on when I'm pushing pram :) xx

I will be watching this. I asked on another thread but got no replies. My son will be 22-23 months when this one comes and I don't know if i should get one as I got rid of my elder sons buggy about the age of two. I think maybe a good idea would be getting a cheap second hand one so not to spend loads of money for a few months.

I'm looking at getting a sit and stand. With a little board in the back that's also a seat.

I won't be. My LO will be 2 this month and hasn't went near a buggy for months. I will probably get a boogie board thing too though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->