Question for all the mommys

Jaydensmommy

Reaction score
I honestly want to know your guess/opinion. Im 3cm dilated, 80% effaced, i lost my mucus plug, the baby has dropped all the way, and i had 2 positive FFN tests. I want to know how long you think it will be before i deliver. Im getting anxious! I hate this waiting game :(

Sorry I'm not a mommy but wanted to wish you all the best with labour! Hope it a goes really well :hugs: xxx

Not sure hun, I went from 1 1/2 cm to 8cm in about 4 hours and gave birth half an hour later. It's different for everyone, sometimes you can be at 3cm for days, my OH's stepmum was 3cm for a whole day and only moved up to 4 the day after so she ended up having a c section. Sorry I couldn't be more help, hope you don't have to wait too long!

ooo this is a toughie.when i went in to labour with my 3rd i was already 2 cm dilated but apperently this is quite common to be dilated like this near the very end, it was another 2 hrs till i was 4cm then bang 4hrs later she arrived.Its hard to say when things are going to happen.i lost my plug 2 weeks b4 anything happened but with my 2nd i lost my plug and dilated 3 cm and 12 hrs later he was born so who knows.Good luck!

it all depends every labour is different, i went from 0cm to 10cm in 6 hours, my labour was cassed as 4 and half hours (from waters breaking) but some people it goes on for a lot longer, good luck hope its fast

It can go very quickly from now , Or you can stay like that for a few days hun , I hope its sooner for you :) .
Good luck. xx .

Unfortunatly there is no way to tell... I was 1 cm dilated 80% for 5 weeks, and then 3 cm 2 days before I delivered Alexa... Also went from 4 cm-fully dilated in just four hours.. Good luck, hope it is your time very soon!:hug:

Edit: Also the doctor told me at my 38 week appt that I was going to be having her the next day... which didn't happen-so goes to show doctors don't know either!! I didn't have her until I was 40+6

sorry to sound thick wats an FFN test

I was exactly the same as that for weeks, then I was induced at 41+5 :(

Its a Fetal Fibronectin Test. Its detects pre-term labor. If you get a negative you will not have your baby in the next 2 weeks. but with a positive test theres a greater chance you will go into labor in the next two weeks

Its a Fetal Fibronectin Test. Its detects pre-term labor. If you get a negative you will not have your baby in the next 2 weeks. but with a positive test theres a greater chance you will go into labor in the next two weeks

thats cool can you not buy them lol :rofl:

It could be soon or it could take a while, but if i was you, id go and have a hotish bath (not to hot) and eat some spicey food, try to walk around as much as possible and maybe watch a scary film.
I was in labour for ages (with the first). I was 2 cm when i went to hospital but i needed drugs!!!! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->