Question for my family member

storm4mozza

Mom of 3 :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am hoping for your opinion/input on this and to see if anyone else has had this issue.

My Sister had her period 6th December and then a partial period on 23rd December, she is not trying for a baby and got Implanon implant in her arm a few weeks ago. This week she started getting pregnancy symptoms and her period was delayed (I know the implant can affect periods) so he took a clear blue digital test yesterday morning it said 'pregnant 1-2 weeks'

Obviously, her emotions were everywhere her last pregnancy and birth were not easy and she was high risk. Today she spoke to the midwife and even though she had a partial period (she thought she was 3 weeks) the midwife thinks she is actually 6 weeks and asked her to take another test, so she took a clear blue digital today and it came back not pregnant...

we are confused and she is stressed any input would help thanks in advance x

Has she done a normal non digital test? With my 8 yr old I got 'pregnant' and the next morning 'not pregnant' and I certainly was...she could possibly just be on the cusp of getting a pregnant reading and her wee may have been more diluted.
I agree bloods is the best way to go but it means wait g for results obviously. Will you update us?

Has she done a normal non digital test? With my 8 yr old I got 'pregnant' and the next morning 'not pregnant' and I certainly was...she could possibly just be on the cusp of getting a pregnant reading and her wee may have been more diluted.
I agree bloods is the best way to go but it means wait g for results obviously. Will you update us?

Hello hun :) she took a red tip pregnancy test (normal poundland) yesterday morning and it's still negative so she is going to wait a week and test again as Midwife has now suggested. Thanks for your reply will be sure to keep you all updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->