Question for tea drinkers!!

*Sigh* sitting here reading this deliberating whether to go buy a coffee or make a cup of tea...I will limit to one per day but I don't think I can go cold turkey! I tried while TTC and the headaches were unbearable. Maybe it will be half-caf for me today...or a latte, which has less caffeine and is a great source of calcium!

Yaaay! So good to see you over here! Plus we have the same EDD! I have decided to give up coffee for the first trimester at least since PCOS already puts me at a high risk for MC. Right now I am drinking non caffeinated herbal tea....I am feeling really tired right now.

*Sigh* sitting here reading this deliberating whether to go buy a coffee or make a cup of tea...I will limit to one per day but I don't think I can go cold turkey! I tried while TTC and the headaches were unbearable. Maybe it will be half-caf for me today...or a latte, which has less caffeine and is a great source of calcium!

Yaaay! So good to see you over here! Plus we have the same EDD! I have decided to give up coffee for the first trimester at least since PCOS already puts me at a high risk for MC. Right now I am drinking non caffeinated herbal tea....I am feeling really tired right now.

Hey bump buddy!!! Great to see you too :hugs:

I'm having 1 cup of fruit tea In the morning and the odd decaf coffee here and there.
Plus chocolate whenever I feel the temptation and need for something sweet...
How much coffeine does chocolate usually have??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->