question for those available..

EvieVonKittie

1st IVF ICSI
Reaction score
i had a miscarriage while i was at work, and it was still going on the rest of the evening until a very huge clot came out that was almost the size of a dollar bill.

bleeding had calmed down earlier that day, saturday i was just hurting and felt sore, but still slightly bleeding to lightly.. and today sunday im just lightly bleeding, and its scant with small bits of tissue only when i wiped..

ive never had a miscarriage before, or know anyone that has, my doctor gave me an appointment to see her next friday for a sono, and thursday for blood drawn..

is there anything i need to do?? earlier today i was having a hard time keeping food down, but i also have gastric bypass so i was thinking maybe i had something stuck.. i think everything is okay, i was able to keep down the two halls vitamin C tablets..

any suggestions please?

is there anything i should be doing or having to do?

:cry:

I am so sorry for your loss! When did your miscarriage begin? For me, the majority of the pain happened a few days after the bleeding started. Just monitor how much you are bleeding and if it is more than a pad an hour then go to the ER. I did not pass everything immediately and bled for 3 weeks, but I think that was abnormal. Most women bleed for 6-10 days. I would try to rest and relax as much as possible. I used a heating pad for the pain which helped a lot! Can you keep fluids down? My Dr. also told me to continue to take my prenatal vitamins.

I am so sorry for what you are going through. All I would suggest is to take it easy make sure your getting plenty of fluids and eating regulary and monitor the bleeding. It's your dr's going to take blood and get you in for a scan (they will check that everything has passed). Be kind to yourself and take care.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->