Question for those of you who've gotten your bfp...

mom2claire

mother of one girl
Reaction score
First of all, Congrats to all of you!!!:happydance:

I'm just wondering for those of you that experienced sore boobs, how soon it started? I'm only 3 dpo, but my boobs are so sore. This is not normal for me, and I just have a feeling I'm pregnant.

So, did anyone experience sore boobs this early?

Thanks in advance. :)

i had sore boobs and a weird heavy feeling in uterus about 5dpo i just 'felt' pregnant

i had sore boobs and morning sickness be i was even due to come on and i just new xx

well im only 2 dpo and was also thinking the same like omg im going mad but ive had a funny pulling sensation that ive NEVER felt before in my abdomen

i had sore boobs about 4 weeks before i found out, i thought my :witch: was due...

i didnt really experience the sore boobs until later on,but i had that weird pulling sensation and i knew that something was up!i would sit there with my stomach pushed out to get some relief!oh thought i was going mad!

I had sore boobs like the day after I found out, so 9 dpo. I am now like 22 dpo and they ARE KILLING ME! :rofl:

My wife's hurt for about 3-4 days prior to her BFP (last week) and haven't stopped since! We are entering week 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->