Question for those on Clomid

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
What days in your cycle do you take it, how much, how long is your cycle usually (before Clomid) and why do you take it?

I don't mean to sound like some sort of nosey freak, but, I am trying to figure out if I am on the right days, dose, etc....

hi

i take it day 2 -7. i wasnt ovulating properly and some months my cycle was 45 days. ive been on it since feb this year and im oving and my cycle is now 27/28 days. im on the max dose of 150mg.

what about yourself?

All my clomid days we cd5-9

I did 3 cycles by themselves:

50mg, 100mg, 150mg - all No Ovulations

Then my last try was Clomid (50mg) + Dexamethasone (Steriod) and I O'ed!

:happydance:

Thanks for asking this i get mine on the 21st Nov so i am also interested :hugs:

Thanks for asking this i get mine on the 21st Nov so i am also interested :hugs:

one tip - i find it is best to take at night as you sleep off the side effects. the first month i took it during the day and had headaches and hot flushes - take it at night ever since and no bother at all!!!

I take it 2-6, I have always had regular cycles of 26 days and ovulate every month. I am not sure why I have been put on it myself and when I ask the doctor and FS just say it is just to monitor and give me and my husband a time table. Which we did not need but they are meant to be the experts. I am on round 4 now, I have got an appointment back at the hospital on the 12th December to discuss next step.

Hmmmm...interesting. I am taking it days 5-9, 50mg. I have a 25 day cycle (before Clomid). I have unexpained secondary infertility and low progesterone. I am just worried that I am taking it too late in my cycle, since my cycle is so short anyways.

Last cycle I took them cd 2-7 ( but no ovulation) I start the next round next week cd 5-9

I have long irregular cycles

hi i took clomid for 2 cycles days 5-9 my cylce ran 35 days/32 days today the :witch: came so my dr is having me take it days 3-7. I also take it at night it helps with the side effects!!

i take it day 2- 6, and im on 50mg. i would say take it at night as it helps with the hot flushes x

Days 2 - 6, up to 100mg because whilst I thought I ovd last month my temps actually didn't reflect true ovulation.

Take it because my cycles are fucked up and I only Ov half the time.

Not really reacting too well with 100mg though.

I take clomid days 2-6 of my cycle. Before the clomid my cycles were very long 38-45 plus days and AF was heavy, with the clomid my cycles have been 28 days, then 29 and the last cycle was 31 with light AF and I'm on my last cycle with the clomid and back at the FS on 19th November. I don't ovulate which is why I am on the clomid.

I am on first cycle and take it days 2-6, i did feel so rough the first 2 days like sick, even though i took it at night but it will be worth it i tell myself!!!!

Not sure how long my cycles will be as before clomid i have two preiods a month...am on CD17 at the mo!

Im on my first cycle of clomid after ttc for 5 long years, I take it 50mg cd 2 - 6 Im on cd4 now and take it at night. I have suffered no side effects ( thank the lord!!) except for being overly emotional Im crying all the time over nothing atall. Cried while reading BBC news on the net this morning and no it wasn't a sad story! lol ! :cry:
My cycles are quite irregular anything between 26 and 40 days and I dont ovulate so im really hoping that this is going to help.
You should maybe try doing the clomid club .. theres quite a few of us on there sharing our experiences.
Sarah

My cycles range from 23 - 42 days - do you think when i go for my next fertility appointment they might put me on clomid? i really hope so as i'm sure that i'm not ovulating at the moment :(

My cycles range from 23 - 42 days - do you think when i go for my next fertility appointment they might put me on clomid? i really hope so as i'm sure that i'm not ovulating at the moment :(

I think if you are not ovulating and your cycles are irregular, that would be something that they might look at, but don't be shy about putting the thought into their head for them. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->