Question for those who are on second-plus pregnancy

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Do any of you feel completely different with this one?

I knew with Kayleigh that I would go overdue, and I did. There were never any thoughts in my mind that I would go early or even on-time.

With Charlie it was a planned C Section at 39 weeks, and never did I wonder about what would happen if I went into labour first.

But with this pregnancy, I have a very strong feeling (almost a knowing if that makes sense) that it'll be early. When the 20 week scan confirmed placenta previa, I wasn't the slightest bit surprised. And even though my EDD is 22nd March, when people ask me when I'm due, I say February/March time. I will be so surprised if I'm still pg in March. I feel like my body can't take another 3 months of this.

Is it just me???

I felt like that, but i was 7 days late. I honestly thought i would be early - I was wrong!!! Perhaps i don't know my body as wel as i thought i did!!

Exactly the same .

With layla i expected with her been my first to go over and i did by 6 days .
Withh finnley i thought i bet its the same and it was exactly 6 days .

This time iam due march the 13th but iam utterly convinced i will have my baby in Febuary . Strange isnt it . xx .

Same here have a feeling shes gunna be jan instead of early feb! We shall see though

:shock:

When did you get too 25wks Amanda!!

I knew i was goin to be late with both of mine hopefully when i have another they will make a early appearence to make a change!! x

I keep thinking this aswell, due date is 3rd May but i keep thinking april baby!

I keep thinking this aswell, due date is 3rd May but i keep thinking april baby!

Oh hun that was my EDD with my only daughter (as we know of). I hope you do not have an 11 day overdue baby like she was! Her placenta was grey!

well... I have a few kids... so I could write a list out or ramble...

:rofl:

DS1 was 5 days early, DD 11 days late, DS2 2 week early induction, DS3 was 1 day before his due date! :)

This one... may be c-section so a planned day on that

I think when you have had one already then you get to know your know your body and can judge on past pregnancies. Doesn't mean we will be right or accurate but it some times feels as though we are lol I am on my 4th and I know I will be atleast having a section on 9th March 37+4 weeks but I don't think I'll make that mark. I think it will be Feb too like MM said xxx

I am thinking a middle/late Jan baby rather than an early Feb baby, i was 3 weeks early with my son and i am bigger this time, i am hoping i am anyway lol x

I am due April 26th but I keep having feelings that it will be Easter weekend when I have my little boy.
This pregnancy feels so different this time,I feel very calm and at peace.
Lat two times were a bit chaotic and I seemed to worry on everything.

Yeah, the earliest the OB would schedule my section for was 38+6... I'm skeptical though as Insomnikid was born 10 days early. So we shall see...

I am due April 26th but I keep having feelings that it will be Easter weekend when I have my little boy.
This pregnancy feels so different this time,I feel very calm and at peace.
Lat two times were a bit chaotic and I seemed to worry on everything.

I think that may be it Cybermum. Both my previous pregnancies we so chaotic, but this one has sort of crept up on me. To find out I only had 99 days to go yesterday was a big shock to me! I'm also finding the pregnancy different. Braxton Hicks are a very regular thing, and I've never had them before. I commented to DH yesterday that I feel that I'm on the count-down already, and am just waiting for baby to arrive, and it feels that it could be any day now. I seriously hope it's not, but it just feels like that.

My C Section will be 39 weeks at the latest, and maybe as early as 35 if I still have placenta previa by then, but I have this nagging feeling that I may go as early as 33 weeks.

With my first two, my instincts were very correct on gender, whether I would go overdue, knowing I'd be induced, and with having a C-section.

But my instincts were so wrong throughout my pregnancy with Chase. I thought I was having a girl, I thought for sure I'd actually go into labour with him before my scheduled C-section, etc. None of it was right.

My intuition was really good with my son. I actually told everyone the day he was going to be born, about 2 weeks before he was actually born. And I was right! Plus, I knew he was going to be a boy, although I told everyone I thought a girl. lol. This one is a girl, I think. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->