Question for those who have experianced Implantation Bleeding

Dragon_Chaser

Reaction score
Quick Backstory:
Last AF was June 13th, so I have missed my normal AF start date, which sent up some red flags, but my husband wanted me to wait to test for a couple more days. Its driving me mad tbh, our LO turns 4 this november and we want another one. I've has nausea- to the point that ive thrown up once after breakfast didn't agree with me, dizziness, increased sensitivity to smell- everything in me says TEST.

Then last night got a raging headache and I started spotting, it's a very light flow that doesn't do more then splotch the pad in between pees. It hasn't increased and looks nothing like my normal AF- its kind of thin and pinkish vs the red I see in AF. I didn't even fill a pad overnight, and I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy.

I've promised my husband I wont test untill Friday, and I'm afraid he'll write this cycle off and decide I don't need to test so I'm writing to you all to get some opinions. Could the Spotting be implantation bleeding? I'm kind of going insane because I'm experiancing this lol.

My implantation was tinged CM, it wasnt red or pink flow.

Interesting.

Update: The splotching is decreasing as the day goes on- if its not implantation bleeding my hubbys making me see my doc anyway. I have a history of miscarriages due to a clotting disorder and some internal scarring from sexual abuse as a child so even when we are not trying persay we keep an eye on things.

Yeah, I remember it was brown spotting because I thought it was initially AF coming. Then she didnt show and I tested on 14dpo.

Update: Lighter yet, more of an older blood color, still thin. Barely touched my liner overnight. Nothing like my normal AF in general. I'm almost ready to sneak out and grab some tests, but hubby requested I wait so thats holding my POS addict self in check

I should also add that there have been no clots. And normal AF is always clotty for me. This is just so odd in general. My mom bled with a couple of my siblings and I had a tiny bleed my first LO (But I assumed i had been too friendly with my BOB) but IDK.

I want to believe this may be implantation bleeing, but I'm also trying to be realistic even if this bleeding is not normal in any way.

No spotting today:
I broke down and used a test the hubby bought me since I was obsessing. There was an issue when my 3 year old tried to help me do the drops- way too many were applied. User Error,but there is a Faint line in the test area. Now I'm scared. All previous faint lines have resulted in losses for me. My son was a strong line. I may just be paranoid. But I'm testing again in another couple days.

picture of test?

Had to get the pics off my phone. I sent the smiley face one to a friend right after, don't mind my comment lol. Inverted another to confirm we both didn't have line eye. Its really faint so I plan on retesting in a couple days.Negative Image_b29b77f7-d2e4-425a-87da-e3b8beecb18d.jpg received_2007442599360501.jpeg

If I am IDK that its going to stick- went pee and I've got some more spotting.That combine with the faintness of the line worries me. at no point has the spotting looked like af, or clotty but I kinda think its just a matter of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->