Question for those with navel rings?

britt1986

Reaction score
I had my navel pierced when I was 18. Got pregnant at 23 and at 6 months I took it out. Here it is 2 and half years later and I finally got up the nerve to put my ring back in. To my surprise the hole was NOT closed and putting the ring in was easy. It didn't hurt. A little gunk (dirt I guess) came out as I pushed the ring through. Normal I guess. Of course I soaked both the ring and my belly button in rubbing alcohol.

Anyone ever left there ring out for a very long period of time and put it back in without any problems?

Yep, i took mine out when i was pregnant with LO and assumed it would close. However it didnt and i put it back in after he was born. Although my bell is hideous and it doesnt look good nor do i ever show it show so there proberly isnt much point in having it in. But yeah i had no problems with putting my belly bar back in

Yep, mine has been out for nearly 4 years and I tried to put one in a few weeks ago and I still can. I can also go without wearing earrings for years then wear them again with no problems. x x x

Same here. I havent worn earrings in donkeys years but could still put them in if wanted too.

I took my belly button ring out about 14 years ago and didn't try to put it back. Probably after 14 years I'm thinking it might be closed! However, I have had my ears pierced since I was 7 and I can easily go over a year without earrings. Then occassionally I think "oh I think I'll wear some earring for a change" and they usually go straight in with a little gunk coming out! Over the last 10 years I have only really worn earrings on the odd occassion here and there and haven't had any issues with infections or the holes closing.

I took mine out when i had an operation and i thought it would close up straight away, it was only out for a few months but it went straight back in no problem!!

Yep, i took mine out when i was pregnant with LO and assumed it would close. However it didnt and i put it back in after he was born. Although my bell is hideous and it doesnt look good nor do i ever show it show so there proberly isnt much point in having it in. But yeah i had no problems with putting my belly bar back in

Exactly the same for me :thumbup: Only mine was a little tight when I put it in but really not too bad. I was surprised!

yep, ive done it with nipple, naval and lip! soap tends to get into the hole and keep it open, if you dont put anything through for ages, then put a piece of jewellery in you'll get a wee soapy worm coming out :haha:

I took mine out when I was pregnant as well.

It didn't close at all, I only just put it back in the other day.

Jealous ! i had mine done at 14 took it out when i was 22 because i was pregnant then when my LO was born it didnt go in :( few months after i tried too but nothing!

yep, ive done it with nipple, naval and lip! soap tends to get into the hole and keep it open, if you dont put anything through for ages, then put a piece of jewellery in you'll get a wee soapy worm coming out :haha:

I dont mean to be nosey. But doesn't the nipple hurt?! When i was BF it used to hurt in the beginning for me, I couldn't imagine putting a bar through it lol. *shiver from pain.of.it lol*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->