Question for you girlies, hope you can help!

Sydd

2 in heaven
Reaction score
Am posting this in the miscarriage support and here as this bit seems to have more people floating about so sorry if it's a bit unrelated....

How long after mc did you get your AF? Or has anyone been told how long is average after mc?

I can give a bit more background if needs be :)

I lost my Charlie at 14 weeks. My first AF was 5 weeks and 1 day after. HTH x

Hey there, it really is different for every woman. It can come straight back within 4 weeks or you could be waiting a few months. Mine returned after 7 weeks and was told by the doctor that she considered anything up to 8 weeks pretty standard. If you've gone beyond this point I would suggest talking to your doctor although they may tell you to wait it out. It's a frustrating time and even when it does return, it may not go straight back to "normal", usually your body needs a bit of time to recover (although that doesn't stop many of us trying again!) x

Firstly I'm sorry for your loss flower! I had an ERPC after my MMC on 8th jan and got AF 36 days later- your cycles can be a little messed up after mc or mmc Hun! Hope yours regulate asap for you hunny xxxx

Hello, I'm sorry for your loss and what you are going through. I got my first AF 27 days after the first day of my miscarriage (first day of bleeding). I hope that helps. I was 5+4 when I had the MC and bled and spotted for a week total.

HTH

good luck!!

I was told about 4-6 weeks. I lost Isabella at 13 weeks and am now 4dpo so will expect my period 5 weeks after losing her.

Thanks for all your replies ladies!
I will be 5 weeks from start of bleeding tomorrow (medical management after mmc). Haven't had a natural period since I was like 14 as was on pill. (Got pg while on pill) So no idea what my normal cycle would have even been :(
Just realised how long it had been today and me and OH haven't been using anything (due to several factors) so tonight I've managed to work myself into a state :(
Sorry inda pointless rant going on just worried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->