question for you knicker checkers

lauralora

Reaction score
OMG somedays i drive myself crazy with the knicker checking and toilet paper watching.

somedays i look and i realy cant tell if i see a slight smear of browness/pinkness or any other colour and im sick of not knowing, then i have to sit around and wait till i need the toilet again so i can go check for sure that im not bleeding.

today has been a bad day! ive had loads of constipation so at the back of my head ive been paronoid that the straining will make me bleed. i also wear fake tan which can often cross over to my vagina, no idea how, but it always has, so when i wipe i sometimes i have to decidde if its faketan or not, thinking of just not wearing it anymore!

another thing is when ive had a wee sometimes it stains the toilet paper so i cant tell if its wee or something else
my mum tells me if you have to stare at the toilet paper or your not sure then theres nothing there, do you agree?

xx

Oh hun, I know exactly how you feel. I'm 21 weeks now and haven't had a bleed for 6 weeks and I'm still a knicker checker!!! I will not leave the house without a pad on (I normally hate pads!!), Oh asked me when I'd stop wearing them and I answered - after I've had the baby :wacko:

For a while I would hold off going to the loo for ages just as I was too scared of going and finding I was bleeding again, I was doing this without realising at first! I'm a little more chilled now and also unable to hold it for long anymore.

TMI Sorry - I still check the toilet paper, hold it up to the light cause I'm certain there's something there, only use white loo roll, double and triple check, wipe at least 3 times to a point I've actually become quite sore down there.

I think it's all perfectly normal hun :hugs: you will start to relax more in time x

I've never had a bleed but I still check. Sometimes bad lighting makes me think something is there too and my wee is often odd colours, ie darker than I'd expect, so I have a look at that too.
Even though I worry I'd have to agree with your mum.

Iv been doing the toilet check and loo paper since DAY 1
i use only white toilet roll and wear only snow white knickers
and refuse to wear red jammie bottoms

I duno how many times iv taken the toilet roll from room to room for best light checking there not something there :wacko::blush:

Iv given myself countless amount of shocks and mini heartattacks
by seen fluff from pink jammies, or whatever...i have myself drove stupid
im still as paranoid everytime i go toilet.. even if im half alseep at 4am i still flick light on and inspect loo roll

im same as las78 i wipe and inspect soo much it can actually get tender..

Iv had a stillbirth and 2 miscarriges soo i dread the toilet and am having this baby all going well in 3 weeks and am still at this.. :wacko:

i even have snow white knickers on at the mo and was loking for pantyliners earlier on soo i can check between toilet times :blush:xxx

im so glad im not the only one doing this, i feel insane

i also take the toilet paper from room to room and expect every bit of paper untill im certain it isnt blood.

one time id just had jam and toast, and abit of jam was under my thumb and came out when i wiped, it tuk me ages to realise it was jam, i freeeaked! lol

xx

I feel so much better knowing Im not the only one who does this, lol.

I do it too :(
I feel as though I am verging on being completely obsessive about and certainly am paranoid about any feel of 'wetness' iykwim

i do this too.....i too did the old pink and red knickers one day, gave myself a mini heart attack, bloody fluff lol.
i am on white pants xxx

Hey girls,

I am just the same. Even though I didn't bleed when I lost Edan, when I saw blood this time I nearly threw up with the shock of it. I check every single time, sometimes in between wees because I am getting (TMI) lots of discharge and I panic it's blood.

As horrible as it sounds, the truth of it is - sometimes you bleed and everything fine. Sometimes you don't bleed and it's not. As much as I am guilty of being exactly the same, the less we stress ourselves the better.

:kiss:

Im there with you hun. i feel like a crazy person. almost 32 weeks pregnant and is still check. the worse days for me that you may notice further on. Is some days i get a bit crampy and i feel a bit wet down there and i go tot he toilet every few minutes to check. But i have bled and spotted in this pregnancy. On those occasions there was no staring the blood was there. So you would no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->