Question for you ladies !

mummof1

Reaction score
Hey ladies , hope you don't mind me jumping over to ask a question.
I have been here a few times but sadly all ended in miscarriage.

We are TTC right now after one cycle after my miscarriage in September. My husband is a paramedic so he works nights sometimes and we only got to DTD cycle day 8,9, 11 and 13 and Im pretty sure I'm ovulating today which is cycle day 15.

Did any of you ladies get pregnant after DTD a couple of days before your actual ovulation day?

TIA for any replies , and congrats to all of you :)

Im sure I have a couple of times but as I dont keep a watch for Ov then i wouldn't know for sure.

fingers crossed for you

Yes. And the days leading up are better anyway. Having the sperm there waiting for the egg is best. I think 2 days before is perfect. Good luck!

Yes! We only dtd once the month I conceived and it was 4-6 days before O!! It was hard to believe only once and that far off did the trick.

Pretty sure I did this month , I only Dtd once I usually ovulate cd 14 I dtd cd 12 ️although not 100% as didn't do opk

I did to, just got my possitive on sunday was totally shocked as only dtd 3 times the whole month on cd's 9, 12 and 18 think I ovulate aroun day 15 so last time was 3 days before

Yes i was 4 to 5 days before O and i only remember that because it was date/family night at Chuck E Cheese lol :haha:

Yay!!
Thanks ladies !
With my first son it was an unplanned pregnancy, we were 18 years old and doing it ALL the time though lol.
With my second son it was one night of a little too much fun the day before O.
With my pregnancies that ended in miscarriage it was always the 4 days leading up to O but also day of and day after O.
I'm really hoping some swimmers were hanging around because I am definitely ovulating today, have all the signs !
I think I may try to work in a quickie before he leaves for work tonight but with the two kids it is kind of very difficult lol

SH and I are and were pretty active when we conceived (not trying but not preventing) We were loosely using the calendar method because I could tell when I was ovulating once my cycles became regular after going off the BCP.

Anyways, I was fairly certain that I had a few days left before I ovulated and by the end of the month I had my BFP. So maybe I could have goofed on when I was ovulating because the conception date totally makes sense and is exactly 14 days after the first of my last period.

Hope this helps and good luck to you x

We DTD only once, it was three days before I ovulated and I got pregnant!

Awesome :)
Thanks ladies for replying !
I'm feeling some signs I felt with my last pregnancy but trying not to obsess !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->