QUESTION: From First Trimester

Nafretili

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I've just popped over from the first trimester to ask you all a question.

When did you all first start to feel a proper belly growing?

And what does it feel like? does it feel hard or soft?

I don't know what to expect or when to expect it! help please?

I had a m/c at 12 weeks after no development from 9 weeks last time and I remember not feeling a belly. As it's approaching that 9 week point again for me I'm starting to worry!

Thanks x

Hi there. My belly started to pop at about 19 weeks. It was soft at first but as your uterus starts to expand you can feel it. I'm now 35 weeks and I'm all bump - I don't seem to have gotten bigger anywhere else. Even my boobs havent grown that much but I was a 34G to start with!

Bump now quite firm and goes rock hard with the BH.

Best of luck! X

I was 14 weeks but then mine were twins I had very little to show for it with ds until 20 weeks!

i was about 24wks when i noticed my bump but i am a larger lady but if i lay on my stomach in bed i could feel my bump and it felt like i was lying on a ball.

I noticed my uterus pop out a teeeeny bit when i was 12 weeks, then started to show at 20 weeks. Im now 32 +4 weeks and have a lovely bump, goes hard when Im having bh :)

I started noticing a difference around 16 weeks however no one else would have been able to tell until 20+ weeks. It feels kinda hard.. quite hard to describe lol.. Wishing u healthy pregnancy! xxx

around 19 weeks, my belly was not extremely hard and it still isnt it's a bit firm, apart from when LO is pushing out his bum or laying with his back against my belly button (well at least thats what I think he's doing??) it goes really hard then and sometimes is uncomfortable/ hurts so I have to give him a push out the way :)

It wasn't until 26 weeks this time that I felt noticably pregnant and felt my bump getting in the way. Up until then I could still comfortably lie on my stomach. Now my bump is in the way all the time.

First baby it was after 25 weeks. This time around 19 weeks :)

It just felt like my normal belly but rounder really, lol. Now I can just feel body parts and its mainly rock hard cos of that.

I could still sleep on my belly at 26/27 weeks so that just shows how soft it was! I really just looked flabby until the late 20's. I didn't even tell work until 24 weeks and noone had noticed :-0

I didn't have anything until about 5 months! Don't panic if you don't - good luck xxxx

I had a lot of bloat very early on, but that went and left me with a lil bump around 14 weeks, it was hardish but i could sleep on it until around 17 weeks, i used to roll on to it in my sleep then get kicked awake.

Its now very hard but baby is lying with it's back against my belly button.

Try not too worry too much, I know how you feel I had a MMC @ 9 weeks and much easier said than done, but everything will be fine, you just have to believe that :hugs:

Around about 24 weeks for me until I had a noticeable bump to others...I could detect something from around 16 to 18 weeks. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->