Question from TTC

squeaky1983

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, sorry to crash your thread.

We've been ttc now for 5 years. AF is due on Saturday. Since Friday last week I've been experiencing a tight, burning / warm sensation right on my pubic bone area, nothing further south just the top half. I've been getting some really mild cramping, more like a constant ache. I also broke out in coldsores on Sunday morning. I know it's not down to stress as i quit a stressful job in June and started a job that is soo easy, I feel like a new person.

I was just wandering if any of you lovely ladies had any experience of this?

Good luck hope you get your BFP.

I had blisters with my son before even confirming BFP. It sound promising.

:dust:

Thank you for your reply. I've learned not to get too excited after all this time, but when it's something new....I just can't help it!

i had cramping before bfp and I felt a weird tugging feeling that I never had before which I think was my uterus growing. good luck! xx

I had very low pressure + cramping with both my pregnancies starting from about 4 days before AF was set to show. It's so tough LTTC - we spent 4yrs TTC#1. Good luck - I hope this is it for you! :hugs:

I had very low pressure + cramping with both my pregnancies starting from about 4 days before AF was set to show. It's so tough LTTC - we spent 4yrs TTC#1. Good luck - I hope this is it for you! :hugs:

Thank you so much!! we are at the point of just giving up, it's been a hard 5 years, my husband will be 54 (I'm 31) in December so we can't keep trying it wouldn't be fair on him or the baby if we have one! :(

I had a burning feeling which felt like I might have a uti and also mild cramping and that was from about 3dpo until af late. Happened in both of my pregancies.
Good luck and :dust: to you x

I had a burning feeling which felt like I might have a uti and also mild cramping and that was from about 3dpo until af late. Happened in both of my pregancies.
Good luck and :dust: to you x

Thank you so much!! I'm trying to keep a straight head about it. My bbs started to get sore today, but that's just a normal af symptom for me.

Thank you ladies for taking the time to reply to me. I wish you all the best for your pregnancies and future! :)

With this pregnancy and this one only I got cold sores.. my symptoms for her were so odd, and I got cold sore and a canker sore which is unusual for me :/.. really itchy skin and funny taste in my mouth too. everything else could of been passed for bad pms but those were the unusual symptoms I had.

Hey squeaky... just wanted to say my oh is 55 next week and we're pregnant with our second together and planning at least one more.
Don't give up based on age!

Hey squeaky... just wanted to say my oh is 55 next week and we're pregnant with our second together and planning at least one more.
Don't give up based on age!

Really!? Congratulations! it's not just the age it's the 5 years of nothing lol We were talking on the weekend and saying that we need a child - there is a gap there that needs to be filled but both feeling as though it's never going to happen :(

With this pregnancy and this one only I got cold sores.. my symptoms for her were so odd, and I got cold sore and a canker sore which is unusual for me :/.. really itchy skin and funny taste in my mouth too. everything else could of been passed for bad pms but those were the unusual symptoms I had.

yeah only ever get cold sores when i'm stressed ./ rundown and i'm far from either. I haven't told my DH what i'm feeling, I don;t want to disappoint him xxx

I would imagine if your partner is older you'd be a priority for fertility treatment...?

How many dpo are you? Have you seen a FS? X

AF is due Saturday , I'm tempted to test before but I'd rather save my money and wait until AF is late.

We only recently went to the GP, my husband has to go for an SA before any further actions are taken, so planning on doing that next week. I kind of thought it would happen naturally, call me foolish I think we are both scared that there's something wrong, although I genuinely believe it has been down to my job, I've been so stressed out and tired, I lost a LOT of weight when there was nothing to lose anyway, slowly starting to get back to a normal weight now.

Just to chime in, I had the weirdest "cramps" - they were unlike any AF cramps I've ever had. They were low, like right under my pubic bone, and burning/stinging sensation (almost like if someone was pricking you with needles.) I don't know how else to explain it. That was at 5 DPO, got my BFP at 8 DPO. It's the only time I've ever felt that sensation. Good luck and FX!!! :flower:

I didn't experience what you are but pay close attention to the "odd" or new signs!

My husband and I were trying for 4 years and every month I would get nauseous, tender breasts, and tired about a week before I started my period (which was always about a 1-3 weeks late) and we always got our hopes up. We had given up trying to conceive on our own (at least thinking it would happen-not stopped trying :)) When I found out I was pregnant I looked back over the past few weeks and my symptoms were constipation, elevated body temp (I was ALWAYS hot to the verge of laying down or I would pass out) and mild tiredness. A few days before I found out I started getting sick and right after I found out I was REALLY tired.

Just keep in mind, you don't always get the "top 10 signs of pregnancy!"

This odd, hot crampy pulling sensation was my first symptom with my son and with this pg from way before bfp :) i think sometimes you just know. Good luck :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->