question, how long did it take for your period...

Duffy

Reaction score
to start after you had a miscarriage? Mine was suppose to start on the 15 of oct but its over a week late, so I'm curious how long yours took and if this is normal?

I am waiting for mine to start again too, but I have heard that it can take a while for some.

Could you be preg again by any chance? Have you tested?

My cycle started 35 days after my MC, my cycles run 32-35 days long.

Yah its normal took me a few months to get back on t rack after mine. Hope af shows up soon

i'm thinking the same after my first MC i had a D&C n had a funky short cyle then back to normalthis time i had a complete MC and wondering wheni will gt myine fx it turns up soon x

I had medical management for a mmc and my first cycle started just under 5 weeks after. It depends on all sorts of factors though, like how far along you were and how quickly the miscarriage happens etc. So the first cycle is just very hard to predict and there's no such thing as "normal".

Sorry for your loss :hugs:
Mine showed up 49 days after my ERPC. Hope your AF turns up soon xx

It took 2 weeks after the bleeding stooped to get my first af. Then I got it again 17 days later! I felt terrible like I was flowing for life... I'm still all over the board now and I'm on my 5th cycle. They range from 17-36days. I use to be 28day every time! So yeah I'm experiencing it too. It can take awhile to get back to normal!

Sorry for your loss. I had a D&C Sept 10 and I haven't gotten my AF yet. So I'm thinking the same thing. I wish it would come right now. The dr might have to give me a pill to get me to have AF. I don't have normal periods. Good luck to you.

Not pregnant as we used condoms after the miscarriage lol. But goodness I got my period this morning WOOT although it was almost a week later bet now then never thanks for all your responses, got a ten month old baby wanting mama gotta run.

Hi Ladies, i'm on day 41 after my MC and findig it hard to concentrate on anything else. Is that normal to wait that long?

hello duffy
I think that ur period will start counting from the day ur hcg level reached 0,,i counted from that day and my period showed just in time!
good luck xx

i think you must be right! my AF arrived yesterday - me & OH are really a lot more upset than we thought we might be. I guess the counting starts all over again now!

Do you count from day 1 of your bleed? tmi sorry!

After my D&C in Janaury (after a MMC) I bleed for a further 2.5 weeks then my cycle returned 19 days later and I counted day 1 from the start of that bleeding. The next cycle after that was 28 days so I was lucky.

After the 2nd MC in May which was a natural MC, I seemed to bleed forever! I stopped after about 2 weeks but 5 days later I started bleeding again!! So I waited until that bleeding completely finshed before I started counting again. 22 days later I got my AF and I then started counting Day 1 from the first day of that bleeding.

I'm like you IMPPEARL, I'm now on my 5th cycle since then (with still no luck) and it's been all over the show!!! Going from 24 days, 30 days, 28 days back to 24 days!!!! It seems to be taking longer to settle down after the natural MC than the D&C!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone that it all settles down quickly so you can get back to trying again.:hugs:

i had a miscarriage on august 9th, i got my period 27 days later. my cycle has always been 24 days before the mc so it took a couple extra days

I did get my period ladies a week late and now its totally over and I'm using my clearbm to pin point ovulation/lots of bedding now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->