question! (kinda deep...maybe I need a therapist. haha!)

Actually having the kid is pretty abstract at this point and pregnancy is a pretty big thing, so perhaps this is why you feel this way.

I think this is the way most of us are .... Pretty natural to not jump ahead to the next stage and that's a good thing ! Geez who would "dream" of having a teenager .... That for me would have been a nightmare :haha:

I can say though, with my 11 year old I love him even more than the day he was born (if that's possible:cloud9:) because I have grown as a mother with him .

Enjoy the excitement of planning for a first ... You never get it again .
Good question though, because many young girls (not talking about you ) get all broody for a baby with no thought to whether they could cope with tantrums, cheeky kids, discipline and so on. The fact that you are thinking this question means you will be a great mum !

Thank you very much SAmummy. I like to hear stories like that, especially about kids!not just babies...and Your comment at the end totally made me smile :)

I feel like that and my pregnant friend who is due in a few weeks still feels the same. She knows one day she will have a teenager but she says herself she's so wrapped up in having a baby she hasn't thought and further.

I haven't thought about an older child and school age like even have tantrums and stuff to deal with but when the time comes I know I will expect it to happen. I'm not thinking in dream land I know you have hard work night wakings and such but I don't like to think of that I just think of a snuggly baby :haha:

I feel like that and my pregnant friend who is due in a few weeks still feels the same. She knows one day she will have a teenager but she says herself she's so wrapped up in having a baby she hasn't thought and further.

I haven't thought about an older child and school age like even have tantrums and stuff to deal with but when the time comes I know I will expect it to happen. I'm not thinking in dream land I know you have hard work night wakings and such but I don't like to think of that I just think of a snuggly baby :haha:

I mostly think about a cute little baby too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->