Question on OPKs and Ovulation!!!!??? HELP!

wlovew

Reaction score
This whole process is just MADDENING haha....

Yesterday the OPKs had test lines that were just not quite as dark as the control line, all day long. This morning BOOM the test lines were way darker than the control lines. This afternoon, same results. Now, tonight, the test lines are getting softer. My temp hasn't had much of a rise to confirm ovulation, according to Fertility Friend. So...did I ovulate already? LH seems to be on the decline now. Am I about to ovulate? I'm totally confused :shrug: Tomorrow will be my last chance to BD for this cycle. I guess I have to just let go and let God, as they say... :wacko:

This whole process is just MADDENING haha....

Yesterday the OPKs had test lines that were just not quite as dark as the control line, all day long. This morning BOOM the test lines were way darker than the control lines. This afternoon, same results. Now, tonight, the test lines are getting softer. My temp hasn't had much of a rise to confirm ovulation, according to Fertility Friend. So...did I ovulate already? LH seems to be on the decline now. Am I about to ovulate? I'm totally confused :shrug: Tomorrow will be my last chance to BD for this cycle. I guess I have to just let go and let God, as they say... :wacko:

You're probably about to ovulate. Since you've tested a few times in the same day, you've probably just got your surge on the way up and on the way down. If you temp, you probably won't see the spike until the following day.

No temp spike this morning, OPK tests are still showing a line that's just not quite as dark as the control line...just like before I got my super dark positives. Hm.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->