question on ovulation spotting and ovulation sticks not matching up!

Sarah523

Reaction score
My last period was dec 31st. I started using the advanced clear blue ovulation sticks and i got my first flashing smiley face on monday the 13th...i also noticed some extra cm with a lil brown discharge...hubby and i tried that day. The next day i found some very light spots of pink blood that were gone after two wipes..i was still geting a flashing smiley face and i assumed this was ovulation spotting so i thought i would be ovulatong soon. On wed i still got a flashing smiley face..when i thought id get a solid one..hubby and i tired that day as well. Today i got my fourth flashing smiley face...we cant try today but were gonna try tomorrow...i really thought id get a solid smile to show im ovulating soon since i had what i thought was ovulation spotting....what could be going on? Is this normal? How soon do u ovulate after ovulation spotting? Also is it normal to be getting four flashing smiley faces? I figured the box said id jave two flashing faces and two solid ones...but that hasnt been the case! Can anyone shed some light on this? Hubby and i have been able to do it twice in since mondayso far..but im hoping i didnt miss my ovulation...butif i ovulated already then wheres my solid smiley face?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->