Question...or 2

SaraB

Reaction score
SO i dont normally do my temp...but i decided i would...starting wednesday to sunday i ran between 98.6-99.1 ferenheight....now my temp has dipped to 97.7-98.0........i do not know much about taking temps...and i already ovulated on the 15th....so i guess my question is this......Do temps stay high after ovulation and dip before period? and Do temps stay high if you are pg?

I don't temp- so I can't really help... Have you looked on Fertility Friend website? I think that is where a lot of woman on this forum track and it should give you some helpful information ;)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/

Best of luck hun!!!

My BBT usually goes down a day or two before AF. Sometimes it will gradually go down the entire week before AF, sometimes it stays way high until the day before.

Typically, the progesterone released as a result of pregnancy will keep your temps high.. but don't give up yet. There is no set rule for pregnancy temps.

Did you temp at the same time every morning before getting out of bed or moving around much? Physical activity will usually raise your BBT.

yeah...i didnt' test that the same time or in the morning...bad bad me...i plan on doing that next month if no bfp this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->