Question? Please take a look

WantaBelly

Reaction score
Ok, today is CD 17. I have been using opk's for about 5 days now with nosmiley faces on the clearblue digital and no lines as dark as the second on the Answer tests. So here are my tests from today. The clearblue digital gave me a smiley face but the Answer brand test doesn't look positive to me..... Anyone know why that is? Do I take this as I'm ovulating or not?

Attachments

• Positiveyes.jpg
    Positiveyes.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 17
in my opinion bd in case

I know right! The problem is we are trying to sway blue as we have 6 girls so we are trying to cut it as close to ovulation as possible. We will definitely be happy with a little bundle of pink but blue is the goal

yes I know that, me too I wanted to be closed at O day , I read that the Y is the fastest but got short life, that why It's better to bd in O daay, after ++opk you have to wait until next day (o after 12h to 48h after +opk) ,
do you do any diet helping to conceive a boy? salty food, avoiding milk , cheese, creme, sugar....

yes I know that, me too I wanted to be closed at O day , I read that the Y is the fastest but got short life, that why It's better to bd in O daay, after ++opk you have to wait until next day (o after 12h to 48h after +opk) ,
do you do any diet helping to conceive a boy? salty food, avoiding milk , cheese, creme, sugar....

I'm trying bsf and I have cut our virtually all milk and dairy products. I read in another forum about a woman who took alfalfa supplements the day of O but I don't know that much about it.....

I'm bumping this up, so what do you guys think? Is this a positive date to write down for "O" or no??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->