Question re: bleeding....What's up with me?

J

Jessa

I need some advice and suggestions....

I had a miscarriage at 17 weeks on February 9th, followed by a D&C on February 11th. The bleeding stopped after the D&C on March 6. I had a very light period from March 13 - 23.

My second period was from April 7 - 14. This was the most painful period I've ever had in my life, with lots of heavy bleeding. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting since Tuesday.

Well, today, since about 4 o'clock (2 1/2 hours now), I've had some light bleeding.

Any idea what it is? I'm so confused....

Thanks!

Wish I had answers for you hun, I've never been pregnant, all I can say is that I do spot occasionally during the month and AF arrives on time and nothing's amiss. Last week even I had some spotting over a two day time-frame, right when I would have been ovulating. I can only guess maybe it had something to do with that. :shrug:

Again, wish I had answers, and I'm sorry I'm not of more help, just didn't want to read and run. :hug:

Lilaala, thank you so much for your response. I've never had spotting in the middle of a cycle before and I'm very confused. I suppose if it goes on too long, I could always phone my doctor. Thanks again!

So, I've still got a bit of spotting this morning. Do others get spotting around the time of ovulation? I've never had this before....

hiya hunny i have been through just the same thing i had my d and c in feb on the 16th after a miscarraige but it was not done properly so i was sent in again on 1st april for an ERPC (evacuation of retained products of conception) now soon as i was out of theatre i did bleed but very very light i also bled very very light for about 7-8 days b4 i stopped but i have also had some spotting which was around ov time and throughout this cycle, my next af will be the first one iv had since op on 1st april, i think it all normally hunny u been through alot if it pics up like a true period maybe see a doc but spotting really is not unusual especially after things like D and C's and ERPC's, i actually oved on cd16 the op being cd1 so bang on and did have spotting on this day also, hope this is of soe help and hunny i so sorry for ur losses we have alot in common i think so if u ever need a chat or rant just pm me hunny, we are trying again now after next af was u told to wait long???? xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->