Question to those who have 25-29 day cycles

BlueWater

Reaction score
So I'm not a TTC expert at all. My cycles vary between 25-29 days (average 27days)

Those who have similar cycles what CD do you ovulate?

I am same and find my o day changes from month to month. Just need to pay attn to the signs or opks

I guess no two cycles are quite the same ???

I have almost always a 26 day cycle and O each time CD13. On the rather rare occasion I have a 27 day cycle, I sometimes O CD14. But I always seem to O either CD13 or CD14, have never Oed any other cycle day.

It might be useful for you to use OPKs for a few months to see when you O each time and try paying attention to your CM when it starts to look fertile (watery or EWCM).

I have almost always a 26 day cycle and O each time CD13. On the rather rare occasion I have a 27 day cycle, I sometimes O CD14. But I always seem to O either CD13 or CD14, have never Oed any other cycle day.

It might be useful for you to use OPKs for a few months to see when you O each time and try paying attention to your CM when it starts to look fertile (watery or EWCM).

Thanks :thumbup: I would consider OPKs and checking CM. Although I'm not allowing myself to get fully absorbed in TTC because I should be concentrating on my final 7 months of uni. So until then, I'm just doing guess work.

Sometimes the thought of monitoring ovulation pain (and I do get that every month) seems like too much work! :haha:

I haven't used OPKs or anything but I have EWCM and O pain CD13-CD15 every month on a 28 day cycle.

We use a LadyComp cycle computer as contraception so generally know my O day (by BBT anyway) even when not TTC. Before LO, my cycle was 29 days long, now it's 26-27, but I've always O'd on day 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->