Question uk ladies 12 week scan taking toddler?

Elo5

Reaction score
Me and hubby have no choice but to take our daughter to the 12 week ultrasound as we have no family local. Do they allow children in the room obviously hubby wants to see to!? Any experiences??

i know that at pinderfields there is a notice saying no children in the scan room whilst it is going on, only one other adult, but after the scan is done children and other adults are welcome to come in and see the images x

At my hospital they don't, while I was waiting for one of my scans with DD there was a guy kicking off because he had to wait in the waiting room with they couples little girl, even though it explicitly says that children aren't allowed in :dohh:. It may differ hospital to hospital though. If I were you I'd call and ask.

i wasnt allowed children at mine

I think it must depend on the hospital, mine says you are allowed to take one adult and your child/ren with you. It should say on your appointment letter x

I took my son to my 12 week scan with my first miscarriage. He's also been to all my scan so far in this pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->