Question?????

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score

Just Wondering How Many Of Us Are Ttc With Baby Number One And Your Partner/husband Already Has Kids From A Previous Relationship

yeah i'm in the same boat as you but even though he has enough child this will still be just as special. Its some what easier for me as the mother isnt around as she passed away. so its kind of like i have a child anyway if you know what i mean

Oh thats very sad for the child :(

yeah it was but he was only 3 at the time and hes nearly 7 now and i've been with him over a yr now so he sees me as his mum, i know he misses her but hes really happy having me in his life as a mother

They need love huh

What a strong little family circle you guys must have :D

yeah its really nice cause i see what a great dad my ot is already and i know we can handle having a baby,

My DH has a 7 year old boy. Although were abit past the TTC stage!!

Me!

Been with hubby for 17 years, and he has two daughters aged 22 and 21 from a previous marriage. This is our second month TTC #1. I just wish we'd done it years ago!

I have a 19 year old step-daughter from my first marriage. When I first met Kayleigh's dad, he told me that she was the most important person in the world to him and kids meant everything to him.

15 years later, I speak to her more than he does (she lives miles away from us), and he hasn't seen Kayleigh since July. Kayleigh looks upon Stu as her dad even though she's 14 and we've only been together for 3 years. Sad really when you think about it.

I'm very proud to be step-mum to Kirsty - she's a beautiful, intelligent, young woman. 19 years old, been with the same guy for 6 years, recently got engaged, and I love her to bits. And Kayleigh adores her.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Amanda! Thats lovely. your SD sounds a sweetie.

Aw thats lovely Amanda that you kept that bond :D

All my exs (serious relationships) has kids my OH now said he was too selfish for kids ... Kinda true but I'm pregnant so WAKE UP time :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->