Question

yup!!! had nothing but the occasional light head and extremely slight nausea!
hoping all is well
fx for us both!!

:cloud9: 6w+3d

I had NO signs of pregnancy either and the only indication I had was a missed period and for some odd reason I just "knew". Even still to this day at 9 weeks I hardly have any signs. The only thing is I eat like a horse and must eat every 2 hours or I get sick and my breast are slightly tender (they got really bad a week after I found out but then it decreased). Don't be scared or worried that you don't a whole lot of signs. I was worried about that as well and then I talked to some friends and family and some people just don't get sick or anything of that sort. Best of luck!

my m/s didnt kick in until 6 1/2 weeks so enjoy feeling good...for now:)

i still don;t any major sympthons as well :)

sickness feeling and tiredness kicked in about 6 weeks and got worse from then onwards i think symptoms really kick in after 6 weeks so they could start any day but if they dont then just feel lucky that your not suffering the dreaded morning sickness lol
everyone is different.

No big symptoms here, either! I'm sure it's coming....!

I'm 9 weeks and have had no sypmtoms apart from being hungry a lot more. Think we should count ourselves lucky, my friend is pg at the moment and really suffering. She can't even leave the house!!

I haven't really had a lot symptoms wise; I have bigger, tender breasts and can sleep 12 hours some days but nothing that makes me really believe this is happening!!

i had signs up until now and its all of a sudden disappeared.
i dont know if its normal but ive been worrying :(
xxx

I've just started feeling a bit queasy this last week, but I amnot sure if I am imagining it! I know that sounds crazy but I keep thinking about it and I am wondering if I am making it up in my head. Guess I won't be happy until I have my head down the toilet lol!

I 6+5

i am 8 weeks and have hardly no symptoms, just really slight nausea now and again! (and bigger boobs! lol). x

Are you sure your 6 weeks. I thought I was and it turned out I was 5. When I did reach 6+1 I got sickness. I won't say morning as it can come anytime. Saturday I threw up at 11pm after feeling fine all day. I felt very sick for the first few days but not vomiting often. Then when I started being sick that solved the nausea. My boobs are fairly sore but not sore nipples. I don't feel anymore tired than usual but I am sleeping earlier and for longer no I dont need to get up and pee at 4.30am.

I can understand why people want the MS just to prove that things are ok. But believe me, 2 seconds after either the sickness or nausea sets in, you just want the sore boobs and nothing else!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->