(.) (.) question

l_sparkle

1 Angel-now on a break
Reaction score
This is probably me symptom spotting which I don’t really do, but this is sooo different to any feeling I’ve had before that I wanted to see what you thought.

My boobs have grown since Sunday and they’re really big – which is great, no complaints. They’re looking more vein-y than I’ve noticed before, so even though I’ve taken an early test and it was a BFN, I’m hopeful. But what is very odd is the stabbing / needle / shooting pains that keep taking me by surprise. It’s really really hurting me! :cry:

If that feeling isn’t a pregnancy symptom what do you think it is? Surely it’s not growing pains at 28 years old!!

The veiny thing apparently is a sympton ! I'm around 9 dpo and my bbobs have been big and sore since around 2dpo ! Itchy nipples too!!

AF due next tuesday so only 4 days to go to find out whether i'm pshycotic or not !!

The veiny thing apparently is a sympton ! I'm around 9 dpo and my bbobs have been big and sore since around 2dpo ! Itchy nipples too!!

AF due next tuesday so only 4 days to go to find out whether i'm pshycotic or not !!

LOL... that's how I feel about symptom spotting and I'm really good, I don't think about because I know the mind can play tricks - but the shooting pains are just odd!!

Ha ha ...my OH thinks i'm nuts...i told him i felt something 2 dpo !! ....he just ignores me now....and i try to tell you girls rather than enlightening ( ....sorry.... i mean boring him !!)

Sounds like good news to me babe!
Some woman can't get a pos HPT test until 17dpo :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"