Question

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I had to ask here because this is so weird. Anyone have this as a pregnancy symptom?

I LOVE hot sauce. I can basically drink it and have no issues. I was eating a burrito I drowned in Tabasco sauce yesterday and thought I was going to die from the heat. My eyes were streaming and my mouth burning and then I looked in the mirror and saw my lips. They were bright red like I burned them. It took about 30 minutes for the pain to stop. And off and on for hours the pain would hit me in the back of the throat again. Well I decided to test it again today. Here is a picture of my lips currently after eating something with Tabasco sauce again.

They are bright red and on fire. I have never had this before. I don't get it. I eat hot sauce almost daily. I go through the big franks sauce bottles on my own in a month. Could this be an early sign of pregnancy? I am currently 5 DPO. I had an IUI on 9/30/19 and took and HCG injection on 9/28/19.

20191005_165005.jpg

With this pregnancy I am also wanting Tabasco and other strong tasting sauces on everything I eat. Not sure if you can vouch for it being an early sign of a bfp but you never know. Fx for you!

Thank you. I usually want spicy stuff but at this point I have a high tolerance for it. But now it seems like my body is like spicy what is that. Lol

Ouch maybe give the hot sauce a rest for a bit. That can't be good for your lips. They look badly burnt. Never see anything like this before because of hot sauce. Is it expired?

I’m a lover of all things hot but since falling pregnant this time I can’t have anything remotely even spicy,my mouth feels on fire and my stomach will burn all day,my brother ask why I had a burger with no jalapeños on for the first time ever at the weekend and I just said I forgot lol xx

Ooow hon I hope it's a sign hon. Good luck

Ouch maybe give the hot sauce a rest for a bit. That can't be good for your lips. They look badly burnt. Never see anything like this before because of hot sauce. Is it expired?
It was not expired. It ended up drying my lips out and I had to wear vaseline over night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->