Questionable LH tests with a possible + PT- All help Appreciated ;)

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
:flower: We have decided to try for number 2 now. We had our first 2-5-15. So, she's about a year old now, and baby fever (at least for me has hit HARD, lol). So, when my cycle's finally came back (was BFing the first) in January, I was glad because I knew I could get a little more "involved" with trying to conceive another LO. And, being the kind of personality I am, you know I had to go get all the "tools" I needed to stay on top of everything that was going on with my cycle and fertility. Haha. The first day of my cycle in Feb. was on the 13th (BTW, thanks, AF for the early Vday present, NOT!!! lol ) I started doing LH tests periodically, normally once a day, sometimes skipping a day, but my LH tests have a pretty noticable progression from very light to darker than the control. When I got the green light on the LH test on the 8th, hubby and I did the BD that night and on the 9th. I had some very mild cramping on the 8th (normal for me when I OV) Then on yesterday (Warning this may be too much info for some of you) when I went to the potty there was some light bleeding but it was very dark, like brown old blood. So, thinking it was Aunt Flo again, I put on a pad and went on about my night. The next day I noticed the flow was still very light and mostly still brown. But I took another LH test today and it's still reading very dark. Plus I has taken a PT on the 9th that has a very very slight line in the test area (remember, my cycles still arent regular and we have been having sex regularly since January when my cycles started again. My first question is has anyone had + LH tests and Aunt Flo at the same time, and if you were seeing a dr., what does that mean? Am I ovulating just as my new cycle is starting? And, second, has anyone has a good progression on their LH tests, BD, had a light flo come with + LH's and still ended up being pregnant? Am I just being overly hopeful, or is this cycle a wash and I just need to wait until my next one and start LH tests over? I'm so confused. Please Help. It would only let me post 5 pics, so hopefully I can get them all in here.

****The possible + PT test is a second thread that I just posted, so if you would like to help with eye's, give advice, or personal experiences on it, I would love you for it!!! :wacko::flower::wacko:

Attachments

• OTPTprogression.jpg
    OTPTprogression.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 8
  • OTPTprogression2.jpg
    OTPTprogression2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 9
  • OTPTprogression3.jpg
    OTPTprogression3.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
  • OTPTprogression4.jpg
    OTPTprogression4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
  • OTPTprogression5.jpg
    OTPTprogression5.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
Last LH test- taken today, with light flow still going. But it is still mostly dark brown old blood. Does that even mean anything? Or make a differnence?:wacko::shrug:

Attachments

• OTPTprogression6.jpg
    OTPTprogression6.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 7
Hi!:hugs:

I didn't want to read and run.. Sadly I can't offer you any advice. LH tests are weird in my opinion! I'm currently 13dpo and took some for fun yesterday and today..POAS addict... And both came up bright positive..

Sit tight and time will tell.

Good luck in your journey :hugs:

Okay...... :cry: Thanks for at least replying. I was just curious if anyone had actually experienced true ovulation and their cycle simultaneously and if it was even still possible to get pregnant if so. I'm still having a light flow, but not cramping like I normally do, and it's definitely not as heavy as it normally is. I'm normally heavy enough to have to sleep with a towel under me, sorry if that's TMI :/ I just wouldn't call this "spotting" either. And it's much more brown than my normal flow is. I'm just really confused. I've used Ovulation tests plenty, just never had this happen and was hoping there was atleast someone else out there that could help advise me on what's going on. Oh well.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->