• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Questions 12dpo! Help!

Stilldoingit

Reaction score
Any advice or similar experience? I had 2 easy pregnancies 20 months apart and have been ttc for the past year. I had 3 miscarriages so dr had me try clomid for 2 cycles (no success) and then another cycle try with an iui. I didn't really respond to the clomid - only 1 egg each time. And here's where I am 12 dpo . . .

I have taken 2 hpt - both bfn. (One cbe digital and answer early test). I have random symptoms that are not like my other pregnancies but still symptoms (metallic taste, bbs big and so tired I can barely keep my eyes open.) I had spotting last night when I went to the bathroom and a little today. I thought it was late for implantation.

Is the metallic taste from the clomid (only did 50mg) or symptoms from progesterone? I am frustrated. I just want to know . . . .

thanks - but not feeling hopeful . . . bright red spotting this morning. Too scared to test

And then I threw up in car on way to work and then had more spotting. I am losing my mind!!!! Too scared to test!

test hun!!!!!!!!! if you get af maybe docs can increase your dose of clomid as 50 is minimum isnt it? xx

so crampy and yucky - I don't even want to go to the bathroom. I'm afraid for what's most likely coming . . .

oh dear, good luck, hopefully they are pg symptoms, but you won't know till you test. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->