Questions about a 3rd....

jem_5500

Reaction score
Hi

So I am early days and soooo scared. I thought I was last month and tbh we were not trying I think I messed up pill

We will be due mid August with Number 3, I have ds 4 and DD 17 months. We have, today been talking about the logistics as luckily the house will just about cope, and then going through the list of OH whoops we have god rid of everything suitable for a newborn in terms of requipment etc,

I then realised we would have to tell our parents :/ I have had 2 tough pregnancies before and 2 c sections. I guess they will have to deal with it and I am sure they will come round.

I have 2 questions I guess in my head at the moment.

1. How soon did you show with your third
2. If I have had 2 ceasers already will I automatically be made to have a 3rd?

Thank you for reading xxx

Unsure about c-sections but I'm assuming as much but I know it is possible to have natural as well. All preference. And something to discuss at the first appt.

I'm now 8 weeks with my 3rd. I had some major bloat for a while and then this week my husband told me I was popping out. Sure enough there's a small belly. I think my weight shifted first. Mainly to my butt!

I feel you on the parents thing. For all OH live alone and I have 2 kids already I'm terrified to tell my parents.

I also had a rough time last time (I had placenta previa and was hospitalised and had a section) so I'm panicking incase it happens again.

I think you'll be allowed to try a vbac? My best friend had the option with her 3rd baby after having sections if I remember rightly but don't quote me.

As for showing I haven't a clue but they say stomach muscles are weaker every time don't they so maybe? I just feel bloated :haha:

I also chucked all the baby gear out so starting a lot from scratch.

I think I properly started showing about 14 weeks with my third xx

Thanks x I definitely am bloated! Trousers are straining! The thought of getting everything again! I am so tired I am struggling to function but I go back to work full time in January until then end ofnthe school year so going to be lucky to make it whoops! So......I found the jump 1-2 massive 2-3? Apart from the washing?!

I had 2 vaginal deliveries so absolutely unsure about that,... but I am 17 weeks on with my third and barely showing now! With my first, I started showing at 11 weeks and STRAIGHT away with my second, but this time it's very different. So, you never know with that one, I guess.

depends what the c sections were for? but I know of mummas who had c sections then went onto have vaginal births :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->