Questions about Clomid

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So this is my second clomid round of clomid on both rounds ff confirmed ovulation the first time on cd 13 and the second time on cd 14. Last time I had to have provera to jump start my period and i fear this might be the same. My question is I know clomid can delay your cycle because it can delay ovulation but if you ovulate on clomid and af doesnt come 14 days later what are you supposed to do. I have taken only God knows how many hpts and all are bfn and im currently 16 dpo so my period should have came yesterday if not the day before. Im starting to get uber depressed because at first I thought maybe this was my cycle but Im starting to think maybe its something else. How does clomid make the cycle longer if you ovulate. Like does it cause your leuteal phase to be longer than its supposed to?

I don't have any answers but i didn't want to read and run. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about it. Hope you get some answers.

So i talked to my sister today and she told me to get a blood test ASAP. She said with my nephew she took hpts for 4 months and they were all negative she finally went to the doctors and demanded a blood test and she found out she was four months pregnant with my 1st nephew. I told her well with the one time I was pregnant I did get a positive test so I dont know if I was one of the women whose body didnt produce hcg in their urine. She then said every pregnancy is different she said in her pregnancy with his little brother she tested positive on hpt very early on. So that gave me a little bit of hope especially since some of my symptoms cant be mental. I mean the mind is a powerful thing but it cant physically make my breasts go or all the af like cramps with no resulting af. Can it? Or is the clomid just wreaking havek on my cycle?

Clomid made me have a slightly longer cycle first time I used it over a year ago.. but I dont know of it was a one off thing or not. Cause I got pregnant on my second round. Im on it again to ttc #2 and I got a positive for ovulation 2 days after I finished my last clomid pill!! Which was Cd 9! I'm in my tww now but I will let you know what happens. Last time my doctor just made me wait out my long cycle on clomid till AF came before starting my next lot of clomid.

Clomid made me have a slightly longer cycle first time I used it over a year ago.. but I dont know of it was a one off thing or not. Cause I got pregnant on my second round. Im on it again to ttc #2 and I got a positive for ovulation 2 days after I finished my last clomid pill!! Which was Cd 9! I'm in my tww now but I will let you know what happens. Last time my doctor just made me wait out my long cycle on clomid till AF came before starting my next lot of clomid.

Oh ok how many days longer did it increase your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->