Questions about CM? TMI PIC

AngelWings215

Reaction score
My bf and I are TTC. My cycles are anywhere from 33-36 days so I'm due for AF (FX it doesn't come!) between 1/20 and 1/24. This picture was taken on 1/5/16 which was CD 19. I use 2 apps to track my cycles and one app says I O'ed on the 6th and the other says I O'ed the 8th.

I have a couple of questions about the discharge pictured below. What kind of discharge is this? Is it normal? It was snot like discharge not creamy. Do you ovulate before, during or after this discharge comes?

I BD from the 2nd-8th.

♡♡UPDATE♡♡- The 3 new pics posted are from this afternoon around 4:00. What is this and is it normal?

Attachments

• 20160105_161533-1.jpg
    20160105_161533-1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
I'm a bit lost too. I think if it's stretchy ewcm it's fertile and from what I've read can happen 2 to 4 days prior to ov but can continue after but I'm so confused this prob doesn't help u but didn't want to read and run xx

New pictures taken this afternoon

Attachments

• 20160109_160545.jpg
    20160109_160545.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20160109_160516.jpg
    20160109_160516.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4
  • 20160109_160507.jpg
    20160109_160507.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 4
I don't think this is EW in color though. It's not white at all actually. Thanks for responding.

I'm a bit lost too. I think if it's stretchy ewcm it's fertile and from what I've read can happen 2 to 4 days prior to ov but can continue after but I'm so confused this prob doesn't help u but didn't want to read and run xx

That is definitely EWCM!! Better get busy! :winkwink:

You usually get EWCM before and during ovulation! EWCM isn't actually white, it's called "egg white" because it's like the "white" of an egg, which is not white unless cooked!

So it's normal to have the CM days apart? If I'm O'ing right now then I'm out this month as BF just went out of town yesterday. I hope I caught the egg though before he left. FX!

What is the consistency of the ovulation CM? As pictured or different?

That is definitely EWCM!! Better get busy! :winkwink:

You usually get EWCM before and during ovulation! EWCM isn't actually white, it's called "egg white" because it's like the "white" of an egg, which is not white unless cooked!

I hope you caught that egg! xx

As pictured! It can also be watery. Sometimes you can have alternating days of EWCM and watery. The last day of either EWCM or watery cm is usually O day!

EWCM can happen for a few days so isn't the best indicator of your actual OV day. But if you have been jiggy during this time you have a good chance!

Good Luck!

This is really interesting webpage, a bit gross but might just help with your question.

https://beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

I hope I caught the egg as well! Thanks for the information :)

I hope you caught that egg! xx

As pictured! It can also be watery. Sometimes you can have alternating days of EWCM and watery. The last day of either EWCM or watery cm is usually O day!

I've been to that website before and it is really interesting. I would love to be able to be see what I look like on the inside.

I'm praying that I caught the egg. Thanks for the well wishes!

EWCM can happen for a few days so isn't the best indicator of your actual OV day. But if you have been jiggy during this time you have a good chance!

Good Luck!

This is really interesting webpage, a bit gross but might just help with your question.

https://beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

I normally get crystal clear ewcm around ovulation and then about 4-5 dpoish I get ewcm that's more of a cloudy colour like the stuff in your pictures

So would you think this was around pre ovulation, during or after? When should I "say" I ovulated if at all?

I normally get crystal clear ewcm around ovulation and then about 4-5 dpoish I get ewcm that's more of a cloudy colour like the stuff in your pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->