Questions about MA

I can claim income support soon according to jobcentre 11 weeks before baby is due makes it 2nd of april i doubt any job will take me on 11 weeks before birth.

I can claim income support soon according to jobcentre 11 weeks before baby is due makes it 2nd of april i doubt any job will take me on 11 weeks before birth.

There are temp contracts for a few weeks that could and would. Good news about the IS.

So i've mad my claim for income support got an appointment with an adviser at my local jobcentre just need to bring in some ID but they didn't say anything about bringing in my maternity certificate i thought they would of needed that for proof that i am pregnant lol.

So i've mad my claim for income support got an appointment with an adviser at my local jobcentre just need to bring in some ID but they didn't say anything about bringing in my maternity certificate i thought they would of needed that for proof that i am pregnant lol.

Bring it with you!!

My SIL didn't bring hers when she went to sort out income support and even though she had a massive bump they wanted the paper work.
Just take it with you. x

I will do ty hun :). Does anyone know how much i'll roughly get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->