Questions about temping....

mommymillard

3 Beautiful Kids and TTC
Reaction score
Okay bought myself a bbt thermometer today...when is the best time to take my temps? Same time everyday...only once a day? I'm so new to this type of charting lol...any advice helps...I have 3 kiddos already trying for our last bubs....I'm pretty sure I had a cp this last cycle had a weeks worth of light positive tests....on cd2 today guess we'll see...was on the bc patch until November had that period and then had my December one 3 days later than normal at 30days long...this one was 39 days....my Dh works away for 14 days and home for 14 days he just got home last night :( hoping to o before he leaves....

You should take it right when you wake up in the morning, before you get out of bed. I keep my thermometer right next to the bed. You should also sign up for fertility friend, it's free, and track your temps.

Yes! Fertility friend is great because they have a great FAQ section on how to chart, and videos, articles etc etc.
Any question you could think of about charting is on this page: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/
It's my TTC bible lol
Yes right when you wake up is the best time, don't even get out of bed or drink water, take your temp while you're lying down. Also, if your babies come in to wake you up maybe set an alarm each day 20 minutes before they get up.

Thanks ladies I do have fertility friend...I will look at the info more there I appreciate it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->