Questions and Tests for my RE Appointment

Dyme_Diva40

TTC #2
Reaction score
Greetings~

I had my preconception check up a few months back. We did not TTC until September and so far have not been successful. I have my annual appointment scheduled with the RE who is also my Gyno on 3/30 and I am looking to get all of my bloodwork re-done. I am 40 and will be 41 in April, so the clock is ticking. My question is if my bloodwork came back fine 5 months ago should I have it re-done? How often should testing be done? We may delay active TTC until the Summer should my testing be closer to that time or sooner in case we need to fix any deficiencies?

I've learned alot from this Board and I want to be certain that I get the proper tests done and ask the right questions. If I am missing that I should have done. I have not had an HSG done which is certain tests, I want to have them done.

I am one that can feel ovulation occur because I have pain and twinges in my ovaries. I want to schedule an HSG now because its more painful than usual. If all of my tests have been fine it could very well be a cyst or blockage causing the pain.

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome and appreciated! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back