Questions.. any one had similar?

mizzk

=]
Reaction score
Hii girls,
I am on CD42 and i'm still getting BFNs.
I know you are definately not meant to read the test after the stated time but i get faint pink lines on all of the Tesco HPTs i am doing lately, not straight away but after the time limit, about 10-15 mins after, very faint though.
I have had loads of symptoms

(obv missed period
headaches
sickness
tiredness
had weird feelings of cramping all throughout my cycle which then changed to AF style cramping when she was due, but very mild compared to what its usually like & still got it now.
frequent urination just started last week!)

I kinda feel pregnant, i dunno why but then on the other hand i'm saying to myself oh don't be daft cause i dnt wanna be disappointed!

I'm off to the docs this Thurs (my day off wrk) if still no AF... my cycles are usually 30-35days long, surely the HPTs would detect it by now?

So i'm just wondering if any of you have detected your BFP later than normal?
Do you have a better HPT to reccommend than the Tesco ones i am currently using?
I'm trying to see if there is a glimmer of hope for me!

xx

Hi there!

First Response Early Results are the best to use if you have those available to you. I would wait a day or two usually with Pink tests they don't have evap lines (usually the blue ones do) Sigh, we should never look at the 10-15 minutes afterwards as tempting as it is. Although, if I were you I would be on high alert! If nothing else, try a different brand.

I had a good friend not test positive until she was 6 weeks along so it is completely possible!

Hi... Good luck. I have never got a positive before 5 1/2 - 6 weeks with any of my pregnancies :)

fingers crossed x

Hey there, I got a line on an asda pink dye test ages after the time limit, went to throw it out and noticed it! that was a monday, I got a few more bfns and then a bfp on the thursday. I hope this is it for you!

aw thanks girls, i tested again thismorning and tonight after work and still nothing! I really hope ive just got a shy bean in hiding! Its just really annoying wondering what is going on! Lets hope i will be back in here announcing sometime soon! I have spoke to a few people now who says they know somebody who didnt see their BFP till really late on in their pregnancy. FX!

Congrats to all with BFPs xoxoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"