Questions to ask FS- FIRST APPOINTMENT??

danni2kids

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
I posted this in assisted conception but haven't had a reply. I have had great responses from this page before.....

Hi ladies, we have our first FS appointment this week and i would like to know what i should ask, i want to be prepared!!

First a little about myself: Im 30, POF- due to chemo when i was 15, 2 spontaneous pregnancies 3- 1.5 years ago, AMH back in 2008 was 0.3, recent test for FSH was 5, E2 227. Antral follicle im not sure but the ultrasound report CD9 reads as Right ovary 8 follicles less then 3mm, left ovary 1 dominant follicle 12mm. I did not ovulate until CD 26 that month. My AF has become irregular, i was having some hot flushes and night sweats but they have since stopped since my Gyny put me on Progynova 1mg a day.

So what do i need to be asking, when i go to my appointment andy advice would be great, i also want them to be honest and tell me if they dont think im a candidate!!! What do you all think??

Hi danni! :hi:

Sus started a thread on this forum called Doctor Appointments and it's worth a look to get ideas of questions for your first FS appointment. I found it invaluable before my first FS consultation :thumbup:. I'll try and post a link for you.

Hope your FS appointment goes well and good luck! :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/781673-doctor-appointments.html

Hope this helps! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->