Questions to ask the docs

kat08

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I am off to the docs tomorrow and was wondering what qns would be good to ask:-

Came off BCP early June 47 day cycle first month and currently on CD 63 of 2nd cycle. On this cycle I have had lots of cramping on and off from CD30 ish so assumed :witch: was coming but still not here.

I am worried I will get fobbed off with - "leave it for a few more mths" but other women in my family have had various issues with things like endometriosis so I don't want to leave it and then find out I have to wait for tests etc etc..

So I was wondering if anyone is in a similar position and has visited the docs? What questions did you ask and are there certain tests I could ask for?

I'm off to the Dr tomorrow but we have been TTC for 11 months this month, I'm going to be asking for a basic fertility work up, check that I O (cd21 bloods .. also CD3 bloods for LH FSH ratio) and hopefully something to check there is nothing wrong with my tubes Although I think that may come later? Not sure
Also get the details on DF's SA and what that will involve (I think if I have all the details convincing him might be easier!!)
I have already had basic bloods done for HIV, Hep B, Syph etc (for immigration paperwork)

I'll let you know how it goes after tomorrow and whether I asked the right questions!

That sounds good I have only been TTC for 4 mths but I am worried that something might be wrong because of all cramping and no :witch: we will have to update everyone tomorrow!

Fingers crossed for you, may be just ask the Dr if he thinks its normal?
I would think they may want your cycle to balance out but may have some ideas to help that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"