Questions!

xSarahM

Two Beautiful Angels
Reaction score
1) Im planning to breastfeed as much as possible, so i want them close by at night. Im thinking about getting an Arms Reach Co Sleeper. But im worried it wont last long especially with two? Would i be better off getting a pack n play? I also definately want them in the same room as me for at least the first 6 months.

2) Having a nightmare thinking about buggies! I kind of want a side by side one. But i think a tandem might be better as it will fit through doors, and i wont have to mess about taking them in and out of the buggy when going back into the house?

I have the Arms Reach Co-Sleeper. It's the big one for twins. I don't think you'll find it in stores, I had to order mine on-line.

I am using a double Snap N Go right now (for a stroller). I just snap the carseats into it. I don't know what I would do without it. It's light, compared to an entire stroller, since it is just a frame, and easy to use.

For when they get big enough, I have a side-by-side jogging stroller (BOBs). They are expensive, but have amazing shocks and will be great for outdoor walks. I am still unsure if I will use it in stores etc. But the snap and go will work for that sort of thing 'til they are out of the infant carseats. (35 lbs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->