Quiche

mummytobe

2 little girls
Reaction score
Can my 7 month old eat quiche? just about to have some for din dins and was hoping i dont have to cook a separate meal :thumbup:

I think so because the egg is cooked until solid.

I dont think there would be a problem. WHy do u think there is a reason u cant give it to her? I gave Omar cheese pastry, fruit tart, bites frm my pizza, & some homemade cake.

I dont think there would be a problem. WHy do u think there is a reason u cant give it to her? I gave Omar cheese pastry, fruit tart, bites frm my pizza, & some homemade cake.

It was just because of the egg part, but as the person just said its been cooked solid :thumbup: I did give it, and she really loved it :happydance:

Earl LOVES quiche!!! :thumbup:

My rule of thumb is 'should I be eating this?!' - If the answer is no, then he has something else. If the answer is anything with a Yes in it, then he gets some.

My LO loves quiche too but just be aware that sometimes the salt content can be really high

My LO loves quiche too but just be aware that sometimes the salt content can be really high

Im forever checking salt levels. Im one of those annoying people in the supermarket standing in your way checking the packets :haha: it was 0.7g and she only had a bit of it, so figure that was ok :thumbup:

Rowan loves quiche too, particularly the stilton and broccoli quiche from the village baker!

Ruby loves quiche. I make it, but find it a bit of a fiddle tbh :)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/quichelorraine_68110

This is similar to what I do, although I make my own pastry, ready made seems to be fine too :)

i used to make quiche years ago and the pastry always went soggy! doy ou have a tip for that :haha: hijack ahoy
we tried K with some of the crustless quiche that some places do now (only pastry at the bottom) he wasnt so keen though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->