quick cb progression

emily3399

3 dd's expecting #4:)
Reaction score
I did my first cb digi last Saturday night and got bfp 1-2 today tested again and got 2-3 :) really chuffed that my levels are rising but they are rising quicker than I expected has anyone else had this im thinking is it normal or could it be twins xx

I've gotten both in the same day (one backtracked, i panicked and tested again, and then it was back up)- so you have to take them with a grain of salt.

I got a 1-2 from 3w5, 2-3 from 4w0, and 3+ from 5w1... it's still always good to see the numbers rise!

I had 2-3 at 5w1d and 3+ at 5w6d. I also had a 2-3 around that time. But it went back to 3+

it's awesome to see the numbers go up but don't make any assumptions if it goes down!!

well according to ticker im about 4+0weeks so it would be right I guess obviously either way give or take I haven't had a proper cycle after implant was removed ive just had one af which took nearly 10 weeks to arrive so don't know what my cycle lengths are got my first digi bfp at 10dpo but I got my positive opk earlier than expected too so don't know if this would have been a shorter cycle as I didn't have a regular cycle to compare it too but nonetheless its great to see the numbers / weeks rising :) x

i got a 3+ weeks at 16dpo, but ive not had my 12 week scan yet, so don't know exactly why i got that so early. I hadn't used these expensive tests with my dd so can't tell if it's just normal for me. Keep us updated, you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->