Quick fire - what are your baby names?

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

What are your baby name options for these baby's??

We're team yellow and the middle name will be Rowan after the one we lost last year.

First names....

Girls....
Georgia
Matilda
Orla

Boys....
Jasper
Fraser

Let's hear yours!! Xx

We are having a boy & he will be called Bobby :) Havent completely decided on a middle name yet x

We're having a little girl and she'll be called Cordelia Rose.

I also love Matilda on your list, I know a gorgeous little girl and she gets called Tilly which is so cute.

Yeah I love love Matilda but her surname will be Turnbull and OH is worried about her being called Tilly Turnbull! Is that a ridiculous name!?!

It actually doesn't bother me that much. I don't think nicknames are used in conjunction with surnames that often. She would more likely be called either Matilda Turnball or Tilly.

We have a Charlotte too and she's never called Lottie. I might just wait til I've gone through horrific labour then out my foot down so he can't disagree ;)

Yeah I love love Matilda but her surname will be Turnbull and OH is worried about her being called Tilly Turnbull! Is that a ridiculous name!?!

On a somewhat random note that reminds me of the Roald Dahl book Matilda because the antagonist's name was Miss. Trunchbull.

My son's name is going to be Zackary Elgar (Elgar was my Grandfather's name who passed a year before I found out I was pregnant almost to the day).

Love love love Elgar!! Might put it on my lost but I'm sure oh will veto :(

Love love love Elgar!! Might put it on my lost but I'm sure oh will veto :(

My boyfriend has shot down almost every suggestion I have made, but I have shot his down too. Zack is literally the only name we can decide on mutually and though I like it I had to come to terms with it. He knows better than to argue with me about Elgar though, lol, that would not work in his favour as my Grandfather and I were very close.

We are having a boy and having trouble deciding. Our short list (so far) is:
Caleb
Isaac
Zachery/ Zakeria
Ethan
Luke
Sebastian
Middle name will be Owen.

I love Sebastian but hate it being shortened to Seb. I think nice notice 3 or 4 other women on here due about the same time calling their little ones zack and a couple with Caleb's. I didn't realise we were choosing such popular names lol.

We're having a girl and calling her Saskia Elise x

We are having a boy and having trouble deciding. Our short list (so far) is:
Caleb
Isaac
Zachery/ Zakeria
Ethan
Luke
Sebastian
Middle name will be Owen.

I love Sebastian but hate it being shortened to Seb. I think nice notice 3 or 4 other women on here due about the same time calling their little ones zack and a couple with Caleb's. I didn't realise we were choosing such popular names lol.

I love Sebastian as well, and would love to name my son that but just like you I hate it being shortened to Seb but I feel like it is inevitable as there really aren't any alternatives.

Technically Zack isn't that popular right now, but I have noticed that as well. Where I am from it is about 100th on the list. Perhaps we are all of a similar age though and that is why it appeals. My huge issue with it right now is the spelling. I am tossing between Zackary and Zackery because my boyfriend wants his name to be shortened to Zack, as opposed to Zachary and Zach. I am trying to wrap my head around it and decide whether or not I would forever consider that a misspelling of the name.

We're having a girl and calling her Saskia Elise x

That name(s) is beautiful :)

Insomniash I have the same issue with the spelling of zach and OH and I can't decide on the proper spelling either. As much as I love the name it's probably why we won't use it because I have a name that can be spelt so many different ways an it really annoys me that everyone gets it wrong. My grandmother only spells it correctly on about one out of every four cards lol. It's not even a particularly unusual name/spelling.

We're having a boy and calling him george. Currently still debating Middle names.

We're expecting our second girl and we've chosen Ivy for her. We're still debating her middle name. I think she'll end up as Ivy Louise.

We're on team yellow

For a girl I like Aria and for a boy Jude, DF isnt keen on either but I made a joke and said ultimately it'll be my decision anyway, he just laughed. His suggestions are terrible. lol. :haha:

We're having a boy and are trying to decide between:

Lucas
Noah
Isaac

I really love zack/zach but OH doesn't like it :-(

We are team yellow so we have chosen Bruce Henry if a boy or Louise Marie If a girl. both names first and middle are a combo of family names =] my husband and I have been together for 11 years, married almost 2, so we chose our names a long time ago in a "when we eventually have kids" conversation lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->