Quick fire - what are your baby names?

Our boy is going to be named Lincoln Maxwell <3

I love the name Lincoln too, but my boyfriend won't allow it because it was an American President's last name and we are Canadian. Which I think is ridiculous. I think the nickname Link is cute/cool.

We were set if we were having a girl because we agreed on every name, but of course the baby ended up being a boy lol.
My dads name is Linc "n" different way to spell it

The middle name is definitely going to be William after my dad.
Logan has been our choice of boys name since my first pregnancy but friends used it and we're in two minds about it.
Other names we're considering are Cole, Noah, Caleb, Matthew

Our original middle name was Joshua.

Were having a girl this time and are stuck between Inaaya or Aleeza. We will just wait and see what baby looks like when she arrives and decide!

We are team blue again! As of now his name will be Arthur Murdoch.
Murdoch is DHs grandfathers name so it will DEFINITLEY be the middle name. Arthur is my second choice for a first name, I really wanted Olivier for a boy name but hubby shot it down right away :dohh:

Our first son is named William Robert so it's important to me that the two boys names sound nice together, and I like how William and Arthur sound together (for when they are getting yelled at) :haha:

I like the name Jasper and I think it's a beautiful idea for the middle name of your little one.

For us it will be Logan Robert. Robert is my dad's middle name and I wanted something to do with my family for the middle name.

Team yellow here :)

Garrett Carter for a boy and Adyson Sky for a girl.

My other kids are:

Mason Kenneth
Nyah Lynise
Jayden Nicholas

My husband has liked the name Arya for 13 years now so thats what were going with, Arya Mae.

Another little Zachary here! I had noticed it's on the rise in popularity, but it's still not stupidly popular and I'm comfortable with it. We decided to go with the plainest, simplest-looking spelling that people will be the least likely to get wrong. He'll be Zach mainly. Conrad is just a name we loved but felt we couldn't use as a first name as we wanted something we can shorten, and Con or Rad both sounded wrong! His name has been set since around 13 weeks!

Our little girl is called lacey river George! I'm surprised IM telling people again after last time I posted in another thread I got nothing but hate mail for the name lol ( before any1 says no it's not lazy-river from a water park)

I don't care I think the name is pretty and love it :flower:

Our little girl is called lacey river George! I'm surprised IM telling people again after last time I posted in another thread I got nothing but hate mail for the name lol ( before any1 says no it's not lazy-river from a water park)

You go girl! We'll have no haters on this thread thank you. And for the record, I didn't spot anything wrong with the name until you mentioned it, I think it's a really pretty name x

I've not told anyone in real life our name choices because everyone has an opinion. Whereas once baby is here no one would dare question it's name!!

Ugh that thread pissed me off as you weren't even asking about the name but the double barreling portion if it. What did you guys decide? Two first names or River as a middle name?

I got negative comments on my name too, but it was mostly the UK ladies pronouncing it law-kin and not lay-kin

I am having a little girl, and her name is Ella Marie .. Marie is both mine and my moms middle name, so I was set if it was going to be a girl that her middle name would be Marie.

Our boy name was Wyatt.. we hadn't decided yet on a middle name but were going back and forth between John (which is both mine and DH's grandfathers name) or Jameson (we just liked it). Didn't end up mattering though :)

You go girl! We'll have no haters on this thread thank you. And for the record, I didn't spot anything wrong with the name until you mentioned it, I think it's a really pretty name x

I've not told anyone in real life our name choices because everyone has an opinion. Whereas once baby is here no one would dare question it's name!!

I know I don't know what is with that when you tell people ur chosen names and they think it's ok to turn their nose up at it or literally say no I don't that! Soon as baby pops out its all ahhhh's and ooohhhh's .i know names are not going to be everyone's cup of tea but how boring would that be if all names were similar x

Ugh that thread pissed me off as you weren't even asking about the name but the double barreling portion if it. What did you guys decide? Two first names or River as a middle name?

I got negative comments on my name too, but it was mostly the UK ladies pronouncing it law-kin and not lay-kin

It did take me by surprise! Lol yes we've gone without the double barreling, i know I'll probably still call her -lacey-river but attract when's she's older she can pick which name she would like to use. I had no idea some of our friends actually use their second name as their first as they prefer it so each to their own I reckon xx

We think, but aren't 100% certain, that we're having a girl, so if that holds true she will be
Saffron Marie.
Marie is honorary for my mom and my mil as mom's name is Mary and mil's middle name is Marie. I also had a wonderful, wonderful great grandma named Marie.

If we end up being surprised with a boy his name will be
Thaddeus Jack.
Jack is a version of John, which is my dad's name.

I love both our combos so much I really can't decide if I want a boy or a girl more, haha. :D

Katie Mary Ellen - Mary Ellen for DH's grandmother whom he was very close too. No Katie wont be short for anything, it's just Katie. As soon as I found out we were having a girl Katie popped in my head and stuck. Really wanted the name Eloise but DH refused.

We are on team yellow and struggling to agree on names
For girls we have
Aria
Indie

Boy
Isaac
Dylan

Haven't thought about middles names yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->