Quick fire - what are your baby names?

I just had baby girl named her
Anna-Grace. Xxx

We are naming our little guy Derek <3

By the way, I think Jasper is a really cute name!!

We are naming our little guy Derek <3

By the way, I think Jasper is a really cute name!!

Couple side notes: my sister has a Derek (named after Derek Jeter) and he is the cutest smartest kid I know! At 2 he could tell you any letter of the alphabet, upper or lower case, in order or not. We had an alphabet puzzle and you could say "where's the m" and he'd take it off. Soo smart!

The same sister also wanted to name her second Zach. Her Dh shot it down and ended up naming him after himself, but I've also noticed a lot of Zachs being named on here, though it's definitely not a name I hear a whole lot anymore.

We are having a girl and naming her Laken Rae. (Lay-kin) I've had Laken picked out forever and Rae after Dh passed uncle whom he was very close to.

Matilda is super cute and so is jasper!

With dd we were team yellow, but her name was 100% Ruby Bernadette after 3 of her great grandmas. This time is so much more difficult. Lol. I'm not in love with any names! We are team yellow again, too. But I have a feeling it's a boy.
Boys: middle name will be Matthew after my husband.
Harrison, Oscar and Otto are my top picks. We had agreed on Harrison, but I've changed my mind lol.

Girls: I love Hazel, Opal and Louise. We originally planned on Scarlett Dawn, but I'm not fond of that one anymore.

I have a feeling this baby won't have a name for at least a day! Lol.

I'm having a girl and we are naming her Kalista Lua, but calling her Kalah for short <3

We are between thomas, Henry, Benjamin, maxwell, or Michael. Our list changes though, lol.

Currently I think I like Henry Thomas or Henry maxwell best! And suggestions?!

We're team :pink: and our little girl will be called Lillia Margaret xxx

Team Blue here and his name is Bryce Everett.

If it had been a girl it was going to be Aria Rose. Maybe the next one!

We're team yellow and our choices are.....

Lewis Karl james

&

Millie Ellen Phyllis
Boys middle names are after daddy and uncle, and girls middle names are from mine and dh's nanas &#128522;

We already have a ds called george john james xxx

Our lil man will be called Arthur David Alec. Middle names both have family connections and Arthur was literally the only name me and DH could agree on.

I'm having my second boy and he will be called Jackson, not too common here but I love it and I think it goes with my other sons name really well. His middle name will be Michael after my Dad and then me and OH are trying to decide whether to hyphenated both our last names or just use mine or his as we're not married and DS1 has my last name.

We originally were going to call him Brendan but my litttle boy didn't like it because he thought it was too similar to his name lol.

We are having a girl and her name is Isobel Laura Mae <3

The middle names are after my mom :)

I am also having a Jackson. Worried about it growing in popularity but not too sure how much I care! He will most likely be known as Jack most of the time.

UK ladies, how popular is Jackson where you are?

I don't know of any Jackson's unless it's a surname x

One of LOs friends is called Jackson but I've never come across it before.

We are STILL struggling with names! I like Eliza and Alanah but DH isn't keen.

Our boy is going to be named Lincoln Maxwell <3

I love the name Lincoln too, but my boyfriend won't allow it because it was an American President's last name and we are Canadian. Which I think is ridiculous. I think the nickname Link is cute/cool.

We were set if we were having a girl because we agreed on every name, but of course the baby ended up being a boy lol.

We're having a boy and naming him Theodore Constantine. It's a little out there when you see it all together (our last name is long, too), but realistically, most people will just know him as Ted or Theo anyway. And something about that particular combination distracted DH from a name I really wasn't fond of, so it's been set in stone for awhile now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->