Quick going of bcp question...confused???

inpghttc

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just have a quick question about going off of the bcp. I stopped two weeks ago at the end of my pack and got my withdrawal bleed at the same time as usual. I know that my AF may be out of whack for awhile, but I would still like to track. When would my CD #1 be?? Would it be the say I took my last active pill, the day I took my last inactive pill, or the first day of my withdrawal bleed? Any help is appreciated! :flower:

I think you should probably wait for your first real AF to start counting days...hopefully you won't have to wait too long!

It's best to wait until your first real AF starts after your withdrawal bleed. CD1 is the first day you have bright red bleeding.

Some people start CD#1 as their first day of withdrawl bleed, even though that is not your first "real" AF. This allows you to get used to charting, especially if you're tempting, etc. You should still see changes in temps when AF is coming, and other changes that are happening.

If your charting and temping then Id say the first day of your withdrawl bleed hunni, if theres anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Thanks everyone...I haven't started temping or charting yet. I bought an ov kit with 20 tests and tested from CD 10 (counting my withdrawal bleed as day#1) - cd14 and was frustrated and stopped. I kept getting negatives but also was using first morning urine and so who knows?!?! I never wait 4 hours to use the restroom so doing that daily is a pain....are fertility monitors any better if I decide to try something else down the line?

Apparently CBFM's are awesome. I would love to have one but I can't afford it. They tell you when to start testing though and they measure 2 different hormones so it is more accurate. There is a thread somewhere of women who are using CBFM's if you wanted to search for it.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->