Quick Morning Update

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Temp stayed at 98.0 and having watery reddish brown drippy spotting. Not quite heavy enough for a tampon or anything but I've had this before AF arrives before however its usually a little more red and a little less brown. I dunno..I'm feeling a little less hopeful today :( but I'm trying to remain calm and try to hope that this is going to stop. Oh and the cramps are gone. :shrug: Thanks for all of your support this cycle ladies:hugs: but I fear that I may be out. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Big :hug: to you Kimberly. Even if your af comes, we will all be here to give you a lift and loadsa fluffy big hugs.

XX

well your temps have stayed up so that's a good thing hunni. it could still happen
I have everything crossed for you x x x

And me, the temps look fine! xx

i'll be keeping everything crossed for you, the witch arrived full force this morning for me so this is CD1 for me. Good luck! :)

AM also fearing I am out this month but fingers crossed for you!

Ohh sweeite im sorry...i hope the blood goes away!!! if your not preggo sweeite please dont give up hope, the time will come when its right! oh hunny im really sorry! Still not out till witch is in full blown!! Good luck and lots of hugs! im here to listen if you want to talk. :)

Kim when are you due to see :witch: ? I am still holding out hope for you. Crossing everything from my eyes to my toes.

:hugs: hope u do get ur bfp BUT if u dont its not the end, u just after pick ursel up, get strong n try again :)

Hope your bleeding stops and you get your bfp I think my :witch: is on the way have horrendous cramps today.

AF due like Sunday I think. Still having small spotting, not enough for napkin or tampon. Waiting it out and trying to mildly hope that it stops soon. Will keep you posted. Thanks so much all for the hopefulness and everything ladies! :hugs:

It could be just implantation bleeding... I had it, lasted a day and 1/2. Have you taken any HPTs? Even a cheapie one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->