Quick question about late BFP's if you have a mo xx

Mamamumum

Reaction score
Did any of you not get a BFP until you were already late by several days? I'm currently 8 days late (usually very regular 28/29 day cycle) but tests have been BFN so far. Don't know whether to just keep testing or what, I'm making myself cross eyed staring at the tests looking for the faintest hint of a line :haha:

Thanks in advance :)

Hope you get some advice hun, I got a bfp at 9dpo this this pregnancy and my last 2 pregnancies were 9dpo and 14dpo, I have heard of people not getting bfp until after a period, it all depends if you ovulated and implanted very late it can end up going over your missed period day

Hi, I heard some women not getting BFPs until around up to 12days after a missed AF, but I havent had that experience myself. Fx cross u get your BFP soon...
:dust:

Thank you HLx and juju, we aren't supposed to be actually trying at the moment anyway, but when my period didn't show I started wondering what if...? You know the way you do! Got some strange symptoms going on so I'm really not sure at all. I keep getting what I can only liken to braxton hicks contractions, I've had them on and off all day, not like a cramp, more of a definite tightening sensation along with palpitations which is how I always felt BHC later on with my other pgs. I haven't got a clue what's going on!!

I hadn't tested beforehand but got a BFP at 10 days late with my first and it was blaringly positive right away. Hope that helps a bit!

I've been in that situation before when I thought I was pregnant. Though in my experience if I didn't have a positive by the time I missed my period then it was because I wasn't pregnant. I got my BFP at 11DPO this time and by 12DPO it was crazy dark on a FRER. It could still be possible though if you ovulated late.

Hi:hi:
I've heard of some womon that get BFN up until there over a week late and then get a BFP.
In my experience tho if I've been late and I get a BFN then i usually start my period within a few days and I'm not pregnant.
I got my BFP at 11DPO on a frer with this one and it was blazing positive by 13DPO.
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->