Quick Question-ish!!

mz_jackie86

Reaction score
Ok so gettin on 13 weeks now and still feelin sick!

Thing is i cant eat, at all! Im not a regular eater but when i eat its junk but now impregnant i no i gotta sort it out but eatin regularly is makin me feel sick!
Like yesterday started feelin pekish so i had a pasty at 1oclock then nuthin till dinner time which was bout 6ish!
Today i woke up feelin sick the thought of food made me feel sick so i jus had some toast at half one!

So my question really is am i feelin sick cos the build up of not eating is affectin me to u reckon!?
And whyyyyy is the thought of food main me wanna be sick sick sick lol!

Thanks guys! xx

im the same hun. I have to eat first thing but all i can manage is toast and i have to force myself to eat anything but i have to as if i dont i feel more sick!!
today ive had three pieces of toast and a rasberry yogurt and its two o clock id normally be wanting a snack now after having lunch and brekkie. I walk round the supermarket and itsa all horrid. just try and eat hwat u can babe but ur body will be using your stores to give goodness to baby so if u really cant eat dont panic just do ur best and are u taking vitamins?

Not taking any vitamins...do u no any good ones i should be takin!?

Ive given up on eating full meals because i just cant, its all munchie snack stuff when i do eat something.
Not eating definatley makes me sick.

Sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly hun x

Try to eat something in the morning - its the lack of food in your tummy thats making you feel sick in the first place! Thats why its called morning sickness.

I can control my nausea by eating little and often but I'm still being physically sick at least once a day and that I just can't avoid. Certain things do make it worse, like certain smells, brushing my teeth, sneezing etc.

Just eat what you can for now (especially in the morning!) even if it is toast or crackers.

I've had enough of it to be honest. The last 6 weeks of feeling like this day in day out is taking its toll on me badly :(

Yer no exactly how u feel lol, brushing my teeth makes me heave so much lol i literally do it stop the have to go back to it lol x

Hi Hun,
Very much like you, i'm completely off fruit and veg!!! The thought of either make me heave so hubby is hiding them, chopped up small, with sauces. But other than being able to munch tiny meals which is very unlike me i'm surviving on chewits, cereal bars and babybells!! Only thing I am doing is taking a preggie multi vit!
Fingers crossed it'll pass soon!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->